• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New to the snow life❄️ And here I have questions.

Luckyassbitch

Greenlighter
Pinky here, 30 female living in the US. I have been snorting snow for now for 3 months weekend use about 1-2gs nothing intense. The story of how this all started is for another thread a new day 😂
i have been using this site for awhile now and decided to finally make an account.
Questions I can’t seem to find on here....
Since I live in a northern state by time product gets here I’m sure it’s been cut like crazy. So my question is how do you tell... what I have found out is that
If you taste it and your mouth goes numb quick it’s good stuff.
Diesel fuel or gasoline smell it’s also good.
If it’s cut with a dietary supplement it can plug your nose for a few days.
”Bakin soda I got baking soda“ you can tell if your nose is dripping and it’s like you took a neti pot salt packet to your nose.
If you feel you gotta poop alot after a couple hits baby laxatives
what if it smells like earth worm dirt and kerosene had to explain but burns and I mean burns when you snort it.
An does it matter if you snort through the left or the right nostril?
Is it better to get my gs in rock form besides powder so it’s not cut... what’s the best way to tell your getting your moneys worth it’s around 100 a G where I am located.

Hi Luckyassbittch, Welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm going to move your post to where you will get better answers.

Last edited:
Is it better to get my gs in rock form besides powder so it’s not cut...
while 'rerock' can be a worry it usually is more work than worth so buying in rock form is better, that way, you can crush it up on your own (look to see if the product shines abit is how you can tell high quality rocks vs lesser)

while 'rerock' can be a worry it usually is more work than worth so buying in rock form is better, that way, you can crush it up on your own (look to see if the product shines abit is how you can tell high quality rocks vs lesser)
Thank you so much kinda new at all this

Purity is found by its melting point. It shouldnt sting. Pure is powder, but so is shit thats cut. It should take about 30 seconds to go numb, any sooner its probably cut with another type of 'caine', such as lidocaine. Also if its good good, your whole face will go numb.

Purity is found by its melting point. It shouldnt sting. Pure is powder, but so is shit thats cut. It should take about 30 seconds to go numb, any sooner its probably cut with another type of 'caine', such as lidocaine. Also if its good good, your whole face will go numb.
Like burns bad for me and not for him

Cocaine's water solubility is about 5mg/ml, if you want to test it in water to see if there's any insoluble cuts in it.

I have found that a more pure the product is likely to exhibit some of the following qualities:

-in rock form, it appears to have layers, like sedimentary geologic formations, or like woodgrain.

-has a glissening, faintly irridescent refraction of white light (depending on origin, either rainbow or yellowish)

-has a faintly off white, ivory to yellowish tint (depending on origin, either rainbow or yellowish)

-the chemical order is pungent, to me it comes across a bit like acrylic paint

-coke is a topical numbing agent that is slow and week. A quick and intense numbing sensation is a cutting agent. If your two front teeth feel like you came from the dentist, thats a cutting agent. If the back of your throat feels like a sack of wet sand, that's a cutting agent. If the center of your face feels like you got punched last night, cutting agent. If you blow strings of yellow snot the next day, cutting agent. Bloody nose, cutting agent.

-put a pinch of powder in a droplet of room temp water and wait one minute. If you can still see powder in the liquid, cutting agent.

Essentially its one of those things that once you see it a couple times, you will always recognize it later. Dont be shy about telling your plug you wont pay for that toxic shit. Thats where most of the health issues come from.

The next time you get a bag, separate the rocky bits from the powdery bits. Dust off the rocks and crush them. Taste a pinch from the rocks and wait 3 minutes. Taste a pinch from the powdery bits and wait. Now you should be reasonably familiar with the the taste of your coke, and the taste of the cut that came with your coke.

A lot of the ways people tend to judge the purity of coke can be inconsistent and random. For example... Where I live, everyone says if you have to poop after a few lines, it’s good stuff. Stimulants affect serotonin, and serotonin is thought to kick your digestive system into action, causing the need to poop. But, laxatives or caffeine cut could also attribute to this, so it could be good, or stomped on.

I’ve seen someone cut a gram, replace 0.3 with baking soda, and take 0.3 from the original gram for their “finders fee.” The guys he got it for still texted him all night saying how “bomb” the stuff was. If you’re buying by the gram, you’ve likely got some amount of soda.

Lidocaine is another cutting agent which also causes numbing effects. So, extreme numbing could also be attributed to stomped product.
-Almost all of the coke I’ve had smelled more like paint thinner than Diesel/gasoline.
-As far as left or right nostril, try to split it up evenly. You want it to go up past the front part of your nostrils, to the top where the membrane/tissues/whatever of your nasal cavity absorbs it. If the membrane of one nostril seems to be closed off or plugged, try flushing it with water. If it remains blocked, take smaller lines through the open nostril since only so much coke can line/stick to the membrane, and only so much can be absorbed at a time.

Unless you trust your plug, or know where your plug is getting it from and where your plug’s plug is getting it from, it’s going to take a lot of experience and different batches before you can accurately differentiate between the good and the bad.

I used for 5 years. The 1st year was from different sources and I didn’t have enough experience or consistency to tell the difference. The 2nd and 3rd year I had a friend who got it from his uncle, and his uncle would chop 8 balls and 1/4 ounces off the block for us. I never asked his uncle where he got it, and my friend knew better than to ask as well, but we knew that other than his nephew, he didn’t deal with people for less than ounces.

It was always in a huge chunk. It wasn’t hard to break up, but it didn’t just crumble like powder either. It wasn’t wet, but seemed heavy/dense in the way it held itself together. It wasn’t harsh or irritating, and didn’t plug your nose even after using all night. It wasn’t insanely numbing, but the tissues in your nose and the back/top of your throat would be numb from initial absorption and drip. It never made me need to take a dump soon after. The euphoric and stimulating effects were strong and apparent, which is really the point of good blow.

The last couple of years I used once or twice a month with my friends when they’d buy 8 balls, and for the most part it held the same qualities as what I would get from my friends uncle, but the euphoric/stimulating effects weren’t as strong in comparison.