• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New to the community-Have Adderall XR 25 MG bead question

Status
Not open for further replies.

idolhm

Greenlighter
Hi to all.

I have been on adderall for nine years. I have gone from IR to XR and back to IR. I ran out and bought some from a friend. All were XR 25 mg and were the normal orange and white capsules filled with the little peach and white beads. I get to the last five, and notice four of the five are filled with large white beads. No peach and the white are very large. I have never seen this before. I am very worried about taking them. I do not think at all the friend would do anything to them but there are others in the house that may.?? I don't know. Just seems odd all are ok except four. I took pictures and if I can figure out how to post them, I will do so. Have any of you seen the large white beads?

The generic ones have just white beads iirc. Couldn't really tell you what you have though, we could only speculate.

No pill id here sorry no one can tell you if someone replaced the beads or not

Sorry, no threads asking for pill ID.

Don't worry, it took me way too long to confirm. Different places say pills are OK but street drug ID is not; but here, it's all verboten. Pretty easy to use google to ID pills. AND we have a whole forum for checking out your club pills.

For my own edification:
2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS​

If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the substance. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.