• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New to Seattle!

It's a really great techno leaning club, a little underground feeling which I greatly prefer to many of the more bro-y clubs (both gay and straight). They get some decently well known acts there (mark ernastus of basic channel, pinch, yves tumor), but they mainly field local DJ's who play pretty good long form techno. There are two floors and you need to buy a ticket to each one to enter, I usually stick with the downstairs unless both DJ's look especially interesting. (the downstairs has a better dance floor and sound system, but the upstairs has an outdoor smoking area).

It's kind of in a weird part of town, more denny than cap hill, so it's not good for club hopping on foot, but there is a pretty good pizza place next door that usually stays open till after krem closes and is honestly a godsend.

It's really the only club I like, other than that there are some good techno parties held by the second nature crew -tose are probably the best events in the city for somebody who likes deep club music.

I live in maple leaf for what it's worth.
Maple Leaf? That’s cool. I’ve kind of been looking at places over there. Ballard is pretty much gone to shit. The few times I’ve been in your area I liked it. Do you like that area?

Maple Leaf? That’s cool. I’ve kind of been looking at places over there. Ballard is pretty much gone to shit. The few times I’ve been in your area I liked it. Do you like that area?
It's pretty chill and suburban. I lead a relatively quiet life so I enjoy it quite a lot, and there are a handful of good restaurants around. It's definately got less going on than Ballard, but seems a lot more residential and stuff.

It's pretty chill and suburban. I lead a relatively quiet life so I enjoy it quite a lot, and there are a handful of good restaurants around. It's definately got less going on than Ballard, but seems a lot more residential and stuff.
Ballard is pretty sketch these days. It’s kind of a dump now actually. Really bums me out, it’s always been my favorite neighborhood in Seattle.
Lots of life changes going on right now, so it’s time for a change of scenery. Not sure where I’ll end up. Most likely I’ll be working remote for the foreseeable future in my line of work, so I may just get out of Seattle altogether.

You guys are breaking my heart.

I spent some considerable time on the west cost, and always fancied that I might someday move to Port Angeles.

More and more I'm thinking the Smokey Mountain/ CumberlandGap NC area. I lived there in the 70's and returned to Chicago to try and patch up my marriage. The state of Washington was always so special to me, it's so sad to hear of it's demise.

You guys are breaking my heart.

I spent some considerable time on the west cost, and always fancied that I might someday move to Port Angeles.

More and more I'm thinking the Smokey Mountain/ CumberlandGap NC area. I lived there in the 70's and returned to Chicago to try and patch up my marriage. The state of Washington was always so special to me, it's so sad to hear of it's demise.
It will come back someday. The PNW has always been my home. I doubt I’ll leave the state, just probably go somewhere else. Oly or Bellingham maybe. But it is heartbreaking to see my city like this.