The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New to Seattle!

cmcole

Greenlighter
Hello all. I've been around Bluelight for awhile but haven't posted much and just moved to Seattle a few months ago. Wasn't sure if there was a Seattle thread.

Anyone else live around this area? Curious as to what the dope scene is like out here. Have had some GREAT bud but haven't really seen much else. Also, it's SO cold here right now.

Why are you curious if there are other Bluelighters from Seattle exactly?

Why are you curious if there are other Bluelighters from Seattle exactly?

For the exact reason that I previously stated: "Curious as to what the dope scene is like out here."

I'm new to the city, and unsure of what the drug scene is like here. I read the rules, this isn't sourcing.

Just making sure, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time and let the thread be. But if it turns into sourcing then it will be closed.

OP asked for a didgerdoo player? Merged w/ Regional *signed* deficiT

I know you're out there. I've had a hard time finding people that play didgeridoo in this city. I throat sing too. Anybody nearby into these and other niche noises? I can't be the only one. I play with myself well (hehe) but double didging is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'maaahn. Throat singer's? Hand drums? Jaw harp? New to instruments? Gotta be someone here.

Im sure you would be able to find some people if you go to some barter fair on the eastern side of the state. I dont know any one in the city who plays any of those instruments.

Very young and interesting town, I spent a lot of time there the last 5 years as my son was in school SU. He graduated in DEC and moved back East just before Covid struck. He is having a tough time right now.

Last edited:
Hi hi! I just moved here from L.A. but I’m from Philly. It’s beautiful up here and I can’t wait to be able to actually do some things! How do you like Seattle?
I love it. I’m from Alaska so this is always where I would come see shows, etc before I moved. It’s kind of a weird place to be right now, but 🤷🏻‍♀️. What part of town do you live in? I live in Ballard area.

I love it. I’m from Alaska so this is always where I would come see shows, etc before I moved. It’s kind of a weird place to be right now, but 🤷🏻‍♀️. What part of town do you live in? I live in Ballard area.
I’m so sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn’t see this. I’m in Bellevue :)

I’ve never been but heard a lot about it.
It's a really great techno leaning club, a little underground feeling which I greatly prefer to many of the more bro-y clubs (both gay and straight). They get some decently well known acts there (mark ernastus of basic channel, pinch, yves tumor), but they mainly field local DJ's who play pretty good long form techno. There are two floors and you need to buy a ticket to each one to enter, I usually stick with the downstairs unless both DJ's look especially interesting. (the downstairs has a better dance floor and sound system, but the upstairs has an outdoor smoking area).

It's kind of in a weird part of town, more denny than cap hill, so it's not good for club hopping on foot, but there is a pretty good pizza place next door that usually stays open till after krem closes and is honestly a godsend.

It's really the only club I like, other than that there are some good techno parties held by the second nature crew -tose are probably the best events in the city for somebody who likes deep club music.

I live in maple leaf for what it's worth.