• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New to psychedelics. Planning on tripping on either 4-aco-dmt or 2c-e this weekend

crestfallen

Bluelighter
I've smoked weed and done a bunch of prescription pills, but have never forayed into the pscys. I did do DXM of few times but it just didn't feel "right" with my body.I recently acquired some methoxetamine, 4-fa, 4-aco-dmt, etizolam and some 2c-e. I took the for 4-fa and was expecting something more than the mellow speed buzz but was left with a weaker adderall w/o the confidence boost. Certainly not the MDMA substitute they advertise it for.

I have the weekend to myself more or less and would like to trip off the 2c-e OR 4-aco-dmt. I'm leaning towards to 4-aco-dmt bc I heard 2c-e is kind of difficult if you don't know wtf your doing. I don't have many friends so this will probably be a solo trip, which I am ok with. A friend from work wants to try the 4-aco-dmt but we might do that later after I assess the effects. I take 10mgs lexapro everday but could skip of a few days if it's going to make my trips better.

Any tips from the experienced trippers to make this a good time. (set, setting, music). Appreciate any ideads, Oh and will going to electronic musical festivals on 4-aco-dmt be a good idea (or should I try to find mdmd?)

I've never done either of those drugs but I've done A LOT of tripping in my life and here's some tips.

- If things get rough, remember you're just high and it will wear off.

- keep a positive, relaxed mindset and enjoy your experience

- psychedelics are a privilege, treat them with respect

- music is absolutely necessary. Pretty much everything sounds interesting on hallucinogens

- good vibes are also a must. Getting into a bad situation while tripping sucks.

- don't just focus on the visuals and aesthetics. The mind expansion is where the true magic is.

I think you should dabble in the 4-aco-DMT first. Both that and the 2c-e can be pretty heavy trips, normally I would recommend starting with a phenethylamine first, but since the one you have is 2c-e I would hold off on it if you're new to tripping. The reason I recommend the 4-aco-DMT to be sampled first would be because the duration is much shorter than 2c-e in my experience. So if you don't end up liking the experience it won't be too long before it's over.

Make sure to take an allergy test first, just a little 1mg tester to make sure you don't have an strange reactions to the drugs. Make sure you have a scale and start low with your dosage. Maybe 15mgs of the 4-aco-DMT would be a good start just to get a feel for it, with 20mg being more "full." You may want to read up on dosages and their corresponding experiences around the internet thought to figure out what sounds like what you'd be looking for in a first experience. Remember the first experience doesn't have to be the most intense. Tread lightly at first so you don't scare yourself off of psychedelics and you can have tons of rewarding experiences in the future as you learn to integrate the experience.

As far as set & setting, make sure you're doing it in a comfortable place, somewhere where you don't have to really hide it. Ideally with no plans for the following day because that helps ease the mind imo. As far as music goes, just listen to what you already love, because you will find you'll love it even more from the enhancement. Though, personally I do love trying to discover new bands while tripping. Since music can sound so significant while tripping out I can easily fall in love with a song or an entire album from a band that I never listened to before on the first play. And then I become a fan of the music because once I'm sober again it kind of reminds me of the epic time I had when I discovered it, or the meaning I uncovered through the lyrics with my far out mindset that was going on. Just make sure you have plenty of your favorite tunes to fall back on if you get bored. You don't want to spend an entire trip researching bands to listen to. Gotta be able to put some tunes on, lay back, close your eyes, or leave them open, and just melt away with the music. :)

2c-e in my experience has always been heavier on the mind and longer lasting. 4-aco-DMT can still be pretty heavy on the mind but I do find it to be one of the more friendly & forgiving tryptamines.

I wouldn't recommend either for your very first trip. Personally, I'd suggest something like aMT - its euphoric and empathogenic qualities make a 'bad trip' very unlikely. Feels closer to MDxx than a true psychedelic.

Though if those are all you have, I second the 4-AcO-DMT based on its duration. At least a negative experience won't last long, compared with up to 10 hours with 2C-E.

I haven't used 4-ACO-DMT or 2C-E myself, but I have used others in both classes, but I'm pretty sure 2C-E brings a significant body load and strong stimulation alongside the psychedelia.

Make sure you know your doses and are fully prepared beforehand.
Remembering I had to make a very important phone call whilst coming up on a 5-MeO-DALT/aMT/BK-2CB combo was quite the experience! Every second spent on hold felt even more like an eternity than it usually does, becoming more and more altered until finally I got through - but had to navigate contact with another human being, no easy feat by that point.

Set, setting, music, food, 'trip toys' etc.,