PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New to psychedelics: brief questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious90

Greenlighter
Hello! The questions I have are at the end of the post if you wish to skip the introduction. About two weeks ago I had my first experience with what I tought was LSD. I loved it! After doing some research, I was delighted to learn it is one of the safest drugs out there. Sadly, I also learned NBOMe is commonly sold as LSD and much more dangerous.
Three days ago I decided to try it again and used a blotter from the same batch of my first time. It tasted wierd, which alarmed me, because I read LSD should be tasteless! I tried not to worry about it, so I could enjoy my trip.
Today, after reading there are reagents that can identify which substances are in the blotter, I realised it would be a good idea to buy a test kit. Since I live in South America and only found it on eBay, it will probably take a while for it to get here. I intend to use the last couple of blotters I have until the test kit arrives, if it's safe to do so.
After this not so short intro, here are some questions I would love to see answered:
a) is NBOMe (I don't know which variant I've got) dangerous even if taken alone in short amounts (like one blotter)?
b) does NBOMe have any known long term negative effects?
c) if I can't get any LSD with street dealers, is it safe to buy it online (considering it would have to be shipped to South America)?
d) lastly, if I can't find LSD, would replacing it with NBOMe be a bad idea (considering I plan on tripping every 10-14 days)?
Thank you in advance for whoever tries to bring me light on this subject! I've found a lot of interesting information on this forum and think it's awesome so many people aren't close-minded to different experiences!
Cheers!

Hi,

I think you'd best edit question 'c' out, we can't tell you anything about sourcing and you can't ask about it either. There are other forums out there but here it's not allowed. It's the rules..

I don't like nbomes myself, although my couple of experiences with 25i-nbome (at 300, 300 and 600 ug) were very enjoyable. Then their reputation as a dangerous drug started growing, what with all the hospitalizations and deaths. Now I don't trust them anymore, but other people do and continue to have good experiences with them. Some people died but a whole lot of other people have survived. It's just that there are much safer alternatives out there.

Something I didn't like from 25i-nbome was that it made me way too tolerant for other drugs for way too long, like a month. It dulled my mushroom and dmt experiences. I think for a 10-14 day regimen nbome wouldn't be the drug of choice, also safety wise, remember next to nothing is known about these compounds or their long term effects. We're the volunteer guinnea pigs here.

There's a lot of information on this site, here's the overview of all the Big & Dandy threads, you'll find all the nbome threads in there as a nice start.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/560442-The-Psychedelic-Index

Last edited:
Oops! We don't allow discussion of drug sourcing here.

Best thing to do would be for you to search for your questions online and then read our rules before posting again.

a) "one blotter" is an unknown dose of an unknown drug. Drugs are dangerous. It would be very unwise to take this. 25I-NBOMe appears to be safe in low doses no more than once per month.
b) Yes, decreased verbal memory and some other issues.
c) see above
d) This would not be sustainable due to tolerance which lasts 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.