Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New to Ketamine, advice needed! [for nerve pain]

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I've battling chronic neuropathy in my left arm/hand for the past 3 years with multiple failed surgeries. I currently take Pregabalin 100mg twice a day and Oxycodone 30mg 4x a day. Now I've been told Ketamine is very effective for nerve pain. I've just aquired 2grams and I'm very curious as to how effective it is! I've never taken Ketamine before so how much should I take to avoid a "K-Hole"? Cheers guys much appreciated!

Ketamine is great for pain. I use it at work for traumatic injuries all the time. Id start low around 15mg and see how that is. Anything over 50mg, I would avoid if you still want to function properly (probably even lower in fact). The only problem with ketamine is that it doesn't last too long at all.

Just my medical opinion.

Ketamine is great for pain. I use it at work for traumatic injuries all the time. Id start low around 15mg and see how that is. Anything over 50mg, I would avoid if you still want to function properly (probably even lower in fact). The only problem with ketamine is that it doesn't last too long at all.

Just my medical opinion.

I was given it as a rock, how on earth would I measure out 15mg?? Is snorting it a viable ROA?

PS: Does it mix well with Oxycodone an Pregabalin?

Cheers guys!

I was given it as a rock, how on earth would I measure out 15mg?? Is snorting it a viable ROA?

PS: Does it mix well with Oxycodone an Pregabalin?

Cheers guys!
The only thing I can think of is getting a scale, cutting some off and using it from there. Snorting is a viable ROA. As for the second question, im not sure. Never combined ketamine with any other drug (at the same time).

Thanks for the replies guy. I'm a noob when it comes to Ketamine... How does it effect you? Am I best leaving till tonight when everydoby is in a bed? Cos I don't wanna raise any suspicions

PS: I received 2 grams of this morning, took a few bumps and I could hardly walk lol

Be careful it's a very powerful painkiller but it's also an anesthetic so too much you will not be able to move!

Thanks for the replies guy. I'm a noob when it comes to Ketamine... How does it effect you? Am I best leaving till tonight when everydoby is in a bed? Cos I don't wanna raise any suspicions

PS: I received 2 grams of this morning, took a few bumps and I could hardly walk lol

Dosing ketamine correctly is very important. Id get a scale that can measure in milligrams. I dont personally like the feeling of ketamine, I only used it for depression. I did K Hole, just to see what that was like, but the "feeling" in general ... im not a fan of. When I did use it, I just laid in bed, completely numb and listened to music. Walking was really hard when I needed to get something (this was at 25mg).

As I said, the only downside of ketamine is that it has a short half-life. If using it for chronic long term pain, you would need to redose quite frequently.

Last edited:
In my experience higher doses of ketamine can totally take away chronic pain for several weeks aftetwards.
I used ketamine to help recover from a lower back injury.
However it was not the cure itself, but it helped me do the physical training to i prove the condition.
I didnt train while high, but it would lower the base pain for about a week after.
So it was easier to move around pain free, so i had a better response to the training that finally healed the injury.

Thanks for the replies! I ended up snorting about 500mg over 8 hours which is probably a lot and I didn't remember much. I'm not sure whether I like it, it gave me very strange sensations around my body. I've still got 1500mg left so I'll leave it for a few days to keep my tolerance low

You took way too much for a 1st time, if it was anywhere close to pure K.
Consider taking max 0.25 per session next time.

You took way too much for a 1st time, if it was anywhere close to pure K.
Consider taking max 0.25 per session next time.

The vendor I bought it from advertises it's 99% pure which I seriously doubt it! I had "coke sized" lines and I never went into a "k-hole". I did feel as high as high kite tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was given IV ketamine for severe pain from kidney stones in an air ambulance a few years back. The pain was so bad I couldn't walk. My methadone tolerance caused fentanyl and morphine to have little to no effect. So the EMT hit me with I believe 40 mg IV initially. Slow push over a minute. Tho I was quite high, the pain relief was remarkable.

Last edited:
I've got 3grams on order from a different vendor with a better reputation and I've got a prescription of Oxycodone 120mg IR daily. I can only imagine the pain relief ill get from co-adminstering Oxycodone and Ketamine!!

Oxy & subcut ketamine are a cpp’s dream. Often enough, it may help, but idt self administration is key.

Rtp

Oxy and ket together is one of my all time favourite combos ???

How are you administering it?

Oxy and ket together is one of my all time favourite combos ???

How are you administering it?

I eat 60mg of Oxy IR, as soon as I feel it kick in I snort a line of ket. The feeling truly touches ur soul! I do it twice a day as I'm prescribed 120mg daily of Oxycodone.

Adding a benzo into the mix can enhance the experience even more but it's quite risky so I wouldn't encourage it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I eat 60mg of Oxy IR, as soon as I feel it kick in I snort a line of ket. The feeling truly touches ur soul! I do it twice a day as I'm prescribed 120mg daily of Oxycodone. I get my ketamine off Nightmare Market.

Adding a benzo into the mix can enhance the experience even more but it's quite risky so I wouldn't encourage it.

Nice. I used to mix them together at a roughly 1:10 ratio and snort them. Eg a 200mg line of ket with a 20mg oxy IR sprinkled over the top of it, multiple times a day. (my ket tolerance is huge) I'm nursing a semi just thinking about it. Haven't done the combo in years.

I used to do it with alot of benzos too and sometimes diphenhydramine but this normally made me nod out alot easier and not remember the amazing synergy of k+oxy. Adding weed is a good one.

Nice. I used to mix them together at a roughly 1:10 ratio and snort them. Eg a 200mg line of ket with a 20mg oxy IR sprinkled over the top of it, multiple times a day. (my ket tolerance is huge) I'm nursing a semi just thinking about it. Haven't done the combo in years.

I used to do it with alot of benzos too and sometimes diphenhydramine but this normally made me nod out alot easier and not remember the amazing synergy of k+oxy. Adding weed is a good one.

I don't like taking too much diphenhydramine it makes me very nauseous and on edge. My favourite antihistamine is Promethazine.

I edited out some mentions of the name of a source. A reminder that we do not allow any discussion of sources at Bluelight.