• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin new to heroin

Always start out as small as possible,
Always keep this in mind,
You can ALWAYS take MORE, but can NEVER take LESS.

But, listen to the dudes above,
As a Heroin addict myself, I recommend you stay the fuck away from H.

Stay the fuck away indeed.
OD'd on heroin twice, it's not frickin cool.

I used to IV 300+ mg and not even blink, was clean for 4 months and IV'd half a ten (roughly 70mg) and woke up 2 hours later in my bathroom with IV still in arm. Lucky I lived. Don't fuck with heroin.

I've never od being careful, but I still say never start heroin. Opiates will ruin your life

OP, why not source/use a pharmaceutical opioid? You can be 100% certain of purity, strength, and amount/mass on hand.

I personally like how oxycodone feels. I think it's cleaner and more euphoric than H. Hell, when my tolerance was absolute zero, even 10mgs of hydrocodone was 4-6 hours of heaven.

As someone who was addicted to heroin for almost a decade, with repeated failed attempts at stopping, I will agree with some of the posters above. It's not worth it man. Look at the opioid crisis in the United States right now. I can't even count how many close friends and former high school class mates died, or ended up homeless or in prison after making the mistake to try out a low dose of heroin. It escalates quickly, and that stuff changes you at your core before you realize it.

But i digress, because you're going to do whatever you want regardless of the opinion of strangers online. Again, as was stated before start as small as possible. If you're snorting it, starting small, feeling it out for 20-30 minute, then redosing when necessary isn't going to affect the overall experience. The purity from bag to bag can range dramatically. I've seen friends with crazy high tolerances die off 1/10th of their normal dose. Better safe than sorry. Never use 3 or more days in a row, that tends to be a typical point of no return.

Real important fact everyone needs to realize and understand bout using herion. The milligram intake is not what matters, when you make a shot or prepare a snort it is the exact amount of herion you use to prepare your dose. 15mg could seem small but it could contain dope weighting. 15 which is small or the weight could be more or less. And if the weight is more it could have negative results if you think it's safe since your only using 15mg. Always pay attention to the amount of dope not the amount of water or the mg you taking. The amount of the dope is never the amount you use.

going to be new to heroin here. im going to snort it but don't know what a good dose should be as the erowid doses look incorrect .

I would recommend to start with consider smoking 25mg off aluminium foil chasing the dragon style to get a good gauge of how potent the gear you have scored is. If the smoke tastes bitter and after breathing it in and out you feel light headed but relaxed in a smug kind of way chances are you have proper heroin. If it was fent you were smoking i would say you would be feeling overwhelmed and if not already about to nod off. If your sure it is not too strong then give snorting it a go.

You haven't said how much heroin you are purchasing to try out for your first time and i know we can't discuss prices but i'll presume you are scoring a typical street sold hit that a experienced heroin user would IV in one hit so i'm thinking 1 point of a gram approx or 100 mg will be what you have. Snorting 100 mg crushed up into little lines over an hour probably won't make you nod off but hopefully the gear is strong enough to make you feel relaxed in that subtle way only heroin does. a line of 10 to 15 mg of heroin at time should be safe. take your time and enjoy it, snorting heroin really has legs and the onset is quite pleasant.

Good luck and enjoy notadruguser. IF you want my advice never purchase more heroin than you need for one session. Buying Heroin in bulk larger amounts is the road to a slippery slope that can lead to physical dependence. Another piece of friendly advice never use heroin more than once in a five day period. If you don't use the needle to IV heroin you should live a long and healthy life. You don't want to become a statistic for a cheap buzz. Plenty of people snort or smoke heroin occasionally without developing a problem. Don't be naive and accept using heroin multiple days in a row will always lead to addiction and withdrawals. Even 2 to 3 days in a row use cause physical cravings for heroin. be smarter than that

It's a shame that reagent kits that distinguish between fent and heroin aren't more available :(