• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New to Heroin, Safe to plug?

amuna1225

Greenlighter
My cat has used heroin of different potency four times in his lifetime and all in the past year. He is also on MMT, but has always gotten high snorting about a 2 inch line of the stuff. Today, my cat picked up a quarter of a gram of "gray" heroin from one of his best friends and drug buddy. He was told it was extremely potent and not to take benzos with them and to start small. My cat did just that and started with a one inch line and felt almost nothing after about a half hour. He snorted another one inch line, still nothing after a half hour.

The person he got it from told him to absolutely NOT plug this heroin, as that is my cat's preferred ROA for all drugs especially opiates. He plugs his almost methadone every day and also occasionally plugs benzos. Before he snorted the heroin today, his cat took approximately 30mg of methadone rectally about 6 hours before snorting the heroin. He also took approximately 2 MG of Alprazolam. 1.5 MG orally .5mg rectally.

My cat's question is, since snorting is not getting him off on this heroin, would it be safe for him to plug a little bit? My cat's tolerance is high with opiates and he plugged a little bump of heroin (supposedly not as potent) previously (about 3 months ago) and got a pretty decent body buzz.

However, with how potent this heroin is supposed to be, would it be safe to plug?

Thanks for all responses in advance. I know that I can't tell you how much I bought it for or anything but just wanted to get some help from some expets.

tell your cat he's got a fucking drug problem.

the strength of the heroin doesn't make a difference as to whether you should plug it or not, it just depends how much you use. if you insist on taking more, go slow. since you've started with sniffing, to avoid confusion i'd stick to that if i were you and save the plugging for another time.

Yea OP, claiming your cat is breaking laws and doing things done exclusively by humans makes for a poor legal defense if prosecuted, which you won't be. We're just talking here and people don't get prosecuted for having used drugs in the past (save for acutely in the form of public intox/disorderly conduct/DUI)

It is safe to plug heroin. It's much safer than any injection route, that's for sure.

Just be aware of the bioavailability differences and dose yourself conservatively at first. With the plugging route you have the added benefit of quick onset, which in my experience is as fast or faster than insufflation.

The bad news is, if you normally get high on the same amount you did today, it could be either bunk or underpowered. It happens to the best of us. Also, although you're not at a blocking dose of MMT, it could blunt the euphoria/high of your dope in my experience.

my cat is aware he has a drug problem, but there was no need for the insult.

Other than that, he appreciates the advice of not plugging the Heroin.

Plugging easily has the best balance of safety to efficacy so in the interests of HR I'd actually recommend it.

I dunno... I'd sniff before plugging. That way you can always do more.. plug and that's not an option... if you plugged to much your fucked pardon my french... that's how people fuck themselves up plugging instead of drinking the moonshine... just sayin... . And yeah don't blame the cat sweetie you won't be judged here

Last edited:
I dunno... I'd sniff before plugging. That way you can always do more.. plug and that's not an option... if you plugged to much your fucked pardon my french... that's how people fuck themselves up plugging instead of drinking the moonshine... just sayin... . And yeah don't blame the cat sweetie you won't be judged here

What are you talking about? You absolutely can plug multiple times in smaller doses like with snorting.

Find the nasal amount that you're comfortable with. Reduce that dose by a half and plug it. Add more if required or stay at the current dose if the desired effect is achieved.

Don't do this if you have consumed some already through the nasal route. Wait out the half life of H plus 2 hours and then attempt the new ROA.

Find the nasal amount that you're comfortable with. Reduce that dose by a half and plug it. Add more if required or stay at the current dose if the desired effect is achieved.

I've been plugging for years and I am absolutely aware of the 1/2 of the oral/nasal dose method. I was just more worried about the aspect of what the heroin is cut with and the fact that I have no idea just how potent it is, ect.

You could reduce the cut by preparing it for IV but plugging it instead. Search the site on how to do it. As far potency, well you'll have to find out...start out slow.

No insult buddy, not at all. Just having fun quite honestly. Sorry if I came off as an asshole. It's hard to be emotionally expressive exclusively through text. Anything can be interpreted in a thousand different ways by different folks. Again, I apologize if that came out wrong. I laugh more about the fact that you used a cat as your 3rd party than anything. The thought of a cat nodding out on the couch amused me briefly ;).

Now the thing is, with all of the fentanyl-laced heroin going around these days, it's nearly impossible to determine cut based on portion size. Fuck, it was hard to gauge even before the fent stuff became prevalent. There's no way of knowing unless you have access to some kind of testing facility. You just have to start small and go from there. You understand the mechanics of rectal administration, so just do your test dose, wait the appropriate amount of time and then use however much you need to use to get high/well.

The alternative, of course, is just doing the same amount every time. This is how a lot of people die and this is how I ended up overdosing. Some dope that barely got me to stop sniffling, was bought from the same guy. I ended up doing my usual 4 bags - fuck test shots I say, this dope is weak - and woke up to my friend giving me naloxone (too much) and immediate, violent emesis. Luckily everyone has naloxone up here so no pigs were involved. Just experienced some precipitated withdrawal for a little while.

Damn with all this Fent. I didn't know that it really was that big of an epidemic. I'm from North Carolina. For a while I used to get ECP that came wrapped in joint papers, when that disappeared I started getting the black tar heroin straight from Mexico. All the doses were always consistent. Eventually my tolerance did run up and I was snorting 4-5 bags of the ECP. When I started out, half a bag would have me blasted. Then I went to BTH...and the Methadone clinic shortly after.

I'm shocked that more and more people are talking about the Fent cut and it's really happening on the regular like that.

On bluelight, we do not use terms here like 'my cat', 'SWIM', etc.

I would stick with the Methadone therapy, or have you tried Suboxone, or thought about getting on that?

You do take benzos which are very dangerous to combine with opiates.

I have never done this and don't want to as I don't want to ever 'plug' anything; but a guy I know told me how if you plug hash it gives you a psychedelic experience, you should do that instead of the dope, but just do it when you have a day or more to yourself and are not going anywhere.

Good luck and stay safe.

Yes, fentanyl is extremely prevalent these days. Almost all bags that I end up using are clearly cut with fent as they are quite powerful, but the high lasts only about an hour with sickness returning around the 3rd or 4th hour :(, not nice. Some people love it. From what I understand, it's so common because there's no need for the raw plant material of opium latex to produce it. It can be made from scratch in a laboratory if the necessary precursors are available.

Yes, fentanyl is extremely prevalent these days. Almost all bags that I end up using are clearly cut with fent as they are quite powerful, but the high lasts only about an hour with sickness returning around the 3rd or 4th hour :(, not nice. Some people love it. From what I understand, it's so common because there's no need for the raw plant material of opium latex to produce it. It can be made from scratch in a laboratory if the necessary precursors are available.

This pertains to powder H only, though, right? BTH should still be without Fent, correct? It's been a while for me since I've had either of those substances.

no offence intended, dude! just saying your cat's a goddamn hooligan OG motherfucker smack head! and you're not supposed to use SWIM or ''my pet'' on BL.

anyway, you can absolutely plug any heroin, but keep in mind the bioavailibilty differences please.

Sorry for not using first person, still pretty new around here. I thank you for all your advice.

On bluelight, we do not use terms here like 'my cat', 'SWIM', etc.

I would stick with the Methadone therapy, or have you tried Suboxone, or thought about getting on that?

You do take benzos which are very dangerous to combine with opiates.

I have never done this and don't want to as I don't want to ever 'plug' anything; but a guy I know told me how if you plug hash it gives you a psychedelic experience, you should do that instead of the dope, but just do it when you have a day or more to yourself and are not going anywhere.

Good luck and stay safe.
Reading your post is kinda like having a good buzz hit, and then the phone rings and its my boss wanting to advise me on something stupid.. Lighten up man..

Why not Plug it, all H I tried was Grade A Material, mostly excellent #4 and 1-2 times also excellent #3 even though the #4 is where the Fun is at! Plugged it each n' every time with phantastic results, a few times with pharm-grade Diazepam Liquid, providing a blissful rush (not every time but often)! Xanax for example (IR Formulation) works also pretty good, dissolves easily and fast, complete range of fx with a small come-up time, better than orally as i found out, hits nice and gentle - feels better than takin' em alone if ya ask me! Combo with Gabapentin even more Provided Great FX but isn't safe so (with already 2 other Meds) no recommendation Here, just my personal opinion. sometimes combine it with Gabapentin for additional fx as they all work synergistically so 2400mg as pre-loader, perhaps 3200mgs, do wonders! Which Ope I take depends on what i have/are interested in. - i.e. a Fent-analogue, Oxycodone or if i can/have, Morphine. At last take the H/Oxy/Fent/Morhine etc. and be preparing for a unspeakable High which is when you should relax, sit back and enjoy!

Last edited: