European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New to Denmark... advice?

deePlee

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so there's an issue with my travels, as I've left my "goody bag" of blues back home, and have already hit the skids hard. Any advice on what/where to go for relief? Keep in mind I'm sort of North, so nowhere near Copenhagen...

thanks

You need to have a read of the Bluelight User Agreement deePlee, as you should have been directed to upon registering.

You can read it again here >>>> http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

I hope you get your needs met but we cannot allow Bluelight to be used to gain specific directions on how to source drugs of abuse, especially if they are prescription only and / or are prohibited by local drug and medicine control laws.

EDIT: If you are in genuine medical distress due to lack of access to any drugs you may be dependant on the best you can do is present to the local emergency medical services. Be safe!

I hear they have a legoland. Maybe there's a massive grow op under there.

Maybe there's a massive grow op under every legoland. :?

If by blues you mean valium and you are withdrawing, then seek medical help. It could potentially be life threatening.

Otherwise look for junkies. Valium is usually called "Stesolid" as its the most common brand name.

(I hope this is vague enough to stay within the rules)