• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to cocaine, some advice needed (please)

New here. I?ve been doin coke now for about a year, don?t ?think? I have an addiction problem, when I don?t have any it?s not the end of the world but when I do have it I can do an eightball by myself when I pull an all nighter. GF and I can do 4 over a 3 day weekend. I?ve also heard of using saline to clean by a friend but I found if I snort water after nearly bump I don?t have the nose problems nearly as bad. I have the teeth grinding problem also and tried gum but I end up biting the crap outta my bottom lip almost every time I chew it.

So, I didn't read anything before this post, I just wanted to share my personal experience for the best high I have ever gotten and a few tricks that I have gotten from several different forums. This is what I did:

1. Cut it, break it, crush it, whatever you need to do to get it as fine as possible. Everyone has their own preference. I use a credit card.

2. Make one line, the length of a pen cap, the width of a straw. Now this is kind of a lot for first time or not so frequently users, so in those cases keep the length at a pen cap (get used to that length, it's a good size and even regulars still do lines that length.) And just change the width to whatever you might feel is comfortable.

3. Clear your nose. Some people prefer to blow it, others pick it clean. Key point is to have your nostrils open and clear. Saline nasal spray is great for that. Your preference. Some people snort water from their finger to help clear it. I haven't done it so not sure if it helps or not but I wanted to give as much info as I have learned.

4. Have some alcohol ready. It makes the high better and taking a drink before and after really adds to it. I got this trick from an OG. I understand there are health issues but doing both helps any crazy anxiety I might get with just high. Here's a link for more info if you actually care:

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/cocaine-treatment/mixing-with-alcohol

5. Wet the inside of the nostril you're going to use with saline, water, or saliva. It helps absorb the yay. I usually just lick my pinky because it's easy.

6. Get your straw, dollar bill, paper, whatever you have ready. The key is to roll the paper or dollar bill up tightly together to make a straw but not so tight where it's way to small. Pretty much you want it to be slightly smaller than your nostril. If it is too small you won't be able to get all of the line. Make it wide enough to get the whole line pretty much. If you're worried it's too small then make it a little bigger. When in doubt, right?

7. Alright, take a sip of your alcohol, take one last deep breath (facing away from the line so you dont blow it away. You don't want to be THAT guy who blows it away), put the straw to the edge of your nostril (not all the way in or even halfway inside, just barely inside to get into your nasal lining), put your finger against the side that you're not using to get it all in one nostril, line up the other end of the straw at an angle at the edge of the line, snort hard and fast in one breath making sure to get it all, hold that breath in and plug your nose with two fingers.

8. While holding your nose, tilt your head back and exhale through your mouth. Let go of your nose, grab your cheeks under your eyes and next to your nose (the kind of chunky part) and pull away from your face (this opens up you nasal passages and sinuses) and take ONE a hard and fast snort. This might hurt just a hair but it gets the yay inside your nose and back of your throat. Makes the high stronger and lasts longer. You shouldn't do any more snorts after this. Let it sit and drip in the back of your throat so you can enjoy the experience. If you sniff any more then it's just going into your stomach and you're wasting your money.

9. Take a sip of your alcohol, sit or lay back and enjoy it. Take a few deep breaths to really get the euphoric feeling out to the rest of your body. A SLOW, DEEP breath, not a snort. In through your nose and out through your mouth.

10. I like to only do one line to start just because I don't want to jump start everything, but there have been a few times I'vedone two just to really get it started, your call. Wait an hour before you do another. My lines last longer than that sometimes but I begin to feel it dying down at the hour point and an OG once told me that it's like a car, "it takes a lot of gas to start and stop your car, but even less to maintain your speed." Make your yay last a long time. Do lines roughly every hour to keep the high.

If you follow these tips then you should be able to have a really good time. Remember that every drug affects every person differently so listen to your body. If you need to slow down, then do it. Your body knows best.

Some KEY things to remember:

1. DO NOT breath, sneeze, cough , or put any kind of air near the yay. Worst buzz kill.

2. If your nose hurts, use saline. If you're nose is bleeding, then stop using that nostril for a bit.

3. Try not to sniff, you don't want to lose any yay. Just wipe your nose or sniff ever so lightly.

4. I tend to clench my jaw a lot when I do coke, so I like to chew on the baggie it came in or on some gum.

An OG's recommendation:
1. Don't be the only one to buy.
2. If they didn't put money on it, don't even let them know you're on it.
3. The finer the powder the better.

Hope this adds some insight and maybe some new tricks to someone. These helped me really take advantage of my purchase.

Peace

Is it sometimes cut with gasoline aka long hydrocarbon chains? And/ or molly? So, basically I've asked earlier, how con I tell if/what it's been cut with based on physical properties ( and the feels that I feel are too much).

I'm not sure about the tingling thing. It could be anything, maybe not even related.
Should be fine.
Coke has become my new drug of choice cause it has no comedown or withdrawal.
Until speed I have hell-ish comedowns from it.
I think its normal that you want more lines. Higher tolerance and I also drink A LOT when I do it. I noticed that I don't feel it as much because of the alcohol.
I never noticed cocaine causing me depression but it does to me because I'm disappointed in myself.