• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

New to cannabis edibles.

If you are on probation...you cannot smoke weed. Not even close. You can't even drink. Drinking you can perhaps slip by. Weed stays in your system too long. And probation officers like to pop up at random times. Outside of that, have to check in every other week, and will get dropped each time. You will certainly drop dirty sooner or later. Then they PTR you and back to court. Then off to prison.

Its not legal in all states.

Its also not federally legal in any state. Meaning, if you posses a large sum, you could be still charged. Even in a legal state. Completely fucked up.

***no pricing please***

You can click the slider for medical and rec. If you have a card slightly cheaper, but getting the card costs money. I rarely go to the dispensary since so expensive. Only if I want something specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I suppose if its really cheap shitty weed it wouldn't be bad to make yourself. The cost of high quality flower these days, much cheaper to buy already made edibles.

But yeah, growing here is a big no no. If you get caught growing prison time is probably going to come. At best you will be on probation where you cannot smoke anyway, and if you do...then prison. I stay away from growing. One day it will be legal to grow. Then will go all out. Scientist style.

weed is quite pricey where I am and I still find it cheaper than any premade I could score

imagine 1g high quality weed/hash being around 20-23% thc, you're getting 7 good approx 30mg thc edibles out of a gram, plus of course a little extra cost for chocolate/flour/butter/oil or whatever

If you are on probation...you cannot smoke weed. Not even close. You can't even drink. Drinking you can perhaps slip by. Weed stays in your system too long. And probation officers like to pop up at random times. Outside of that, have to check in every other week, and will get dropped each time.

Its not legal in all states.

Its also not federally legal in any state. Meaning, if you posses a large sum, you could be still charged. Even in a legal state. Completely fucked up.
That's just insane. We have some conditions of probation here, like you have to give note every few weeks, or aren't allowed to travel, etc., but being disallowed from consuming anything is pure nonsense.

Only thing where it makes sense is if your driver's license has been taken due to drug-use, and you want to re-acquire it

Wait, consuming is illegal in the States?! Even someone on probation is allowed to consume drugs here, just not possess them.

How expensive is weed over there? Please not in stones, or how you calculate over there :/

lol, most people on probation in the US get hit for scheduled and random drug tests as part of the package.

if you're not on probation, it basically depends on which state you live in and what kind of cannabis legislation they've passed.

We can't really do price discussion, but check your PMs really quick.

*EDIT: late to the party, got high and didn't see the second page before responding.

Last edited:
I stand by .5g. I tried less and it wasn't enough. Mind you I don't cook it, just use the melted fat method. Maybe using different cooking oils allows for using less mj and getting more out of it. I stay away from store bought edibles since I have celiac disease and assume most/all of them contain wheat, so I'd probably have to learn how to cook

I stand by .5g. I tried less and it wasn't enough. Mind you I don't cook it, just use the melted fat method. Maybe using different cooking oils allows for using less mj and getting more out of it. I stay away from store bought edibles since I have celiac disease and assume most/all of them contain wheat, so I'd probably have to learn how to cook
I've been using for decades and 0.5g would be uncomfortably strong for me, in fact I'd find half of that very potent most of the time

Perhaps it's cos I decarb the cannabis, dunno. Pretty sure body chemistry plays a big part - edibles are notoriously hit and miss

Legal, legal, legal but if you and ..... Many details... In each state personal laws :unsure:

Eating cannabis oils seems to have antioxidant anticancer effects on the organs in your digestive track. Like I like to mix some hemp flower with moonshine as a healing drink. It's like scrubbing your insides. When you smoke or vape, it just goes from your lungs to your bloodstream to the brain and not so much into the liver or intestines. GOod clean up.

you use trim for making cannabutter - not flower - so its not expensive at all to make

Well, if you have the Hemp flowers you're not smoking, better make a tincture and get the medicine.

you use trim for making cannabutter - not flower - so its not expensive at all to make
Actually I use concentrates or hash at least. Just toss a .2 or .3 in a spoon with some butter, cook up with lighter like BTH, let boil for a minute or so, and down the hatch.

Actually I use concentrates or hash at least. Just toss a .2 or .3 in a spoon with some butter, cook up with lighter like BTH, let boil for a minute or so, and down the hatch.

Ok you can do that too.....but how do you think those concentrates or hash was made? trim