• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to bluelight

brianisonfire1985

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I've gotten on here a few times to look up on how much to take or lowering dosages while taking my combo of scripts. My name is Brian I'm 31. I have crohns disease. Ptsd. Back problems from roofing for 8+ years.. But I'm new to this site. I myself am a opiate addict since the age of 18. I got diagnosed with chrons at the age of 14 so I remember having Vicodin 5mg and valium 5mg but being so young I Dident think of them at all. Until a stomach ache happened and my mom would give me a 5mg valium and a 5mg Vicodin. So it would knock me out for the pain to stop. My mom actually use to take most my Vicodin and valium Cus she is a ex heroin addict like me. I've been on almost every pain pill besides opana.and dilaudid. I started with Vicodin really bad at 18till 23 I would get 180# 10 mg lortab. With the valium. And I would make 180# lortab last maybe a week. Then. Just bought um. Instead when I ran out I did tile work with my uncle so I would usually make 120$ every single day 6 days a week. I'd buy 20 Vicodin a day. I've went on to ms cottin at age 24 was on ms cottin 30 mg 3 x a day 10 mg lortab 6x a day and Xanax 1mg 3x a day. Kept going back from me cottin and morphine ir because I could snort um.then was introduced to the devil oxycottine 40 mg 2x a day and 7.5 mg perks. This combo I fell in love with it. Plus my Ativan I also got from my pain management. Latley I've been back on my 10mg methadone 6x a day I usually got extra Cus they tear me up if I take 5-6 a day... Plus I get 120# norco 10/325 also Ativan 1mg 4xa day. And lunesta 3 mg. I use to get restoril. And I think its the best sleeper they make. I use to get 30. Of the 30 mg. But lately I've been battling the combo every night. During the day I can get by on just 2 methadone one norco and a mg of Ativan. Sometimes half a mg of Ativan if I was roofing. But works been on hold and my nighttime monster kicks in bad.. around 9pm I take 2-3 10 mg methadone.with probley 3 10 mg norco and 3 1 mg Ativan. I take the methadone at 9 pm then take the 30 mg of norco and 3mg of Ativan at 10 pm. I always got a fat bag of very good dro. Usually. Ill wait say 20 min for the Ativan and norco to start working and smoke 1 bowl. To get noddy. Sry for the long post I've feel asleep a few times typing this up. I just wanted to introduce myself and my demons

Happy to meet you. You're on quite the combo of meds! Is the methadone from a treatment clinic? I'm surprised you're still getting the Norcos too. Unless you're buying those on the street...

Stay safe buddy.

you've been on quite the pharmacopia brian!
i'm sure you've got some great stories and knowledge to share with us here at BL; welcome :)

Hi Brian! Happy to meet you! I've just sent you a friend request :) Welcome to BL :)