• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to bluelight

Sharp91

Greenlighter
Hey guys, newbie on here just sayin hi. This website has been my go to for years so i finally wised up and joined. cheers!

Welcome to Bluelight Sharp91. We're happy to have you here. I suggest reading the forum guidelines prior to posting or making new threads, just to acquaint yourself a little bit with what is and isn't acceptable material for sub-forums and Bluelight in general. We Moderators try not to come off as Nazi's, but alas, sometimes we do. So I'll reiterate, get to know some of the rules and regs and you won't have to suffer a thread closure, a fate worse than death in many ways.

Hahaha, ok thanks Keif! Long live the your brother, aka the human cockroach aka KEITH mf'n RICHARDS!

Welcome to BL Sharp! It's a great place here and I've been a daily or almost daily user on here either giving advice or just browsing for almost 4 years now. What part of California do you reside in? I grew up in southern California but have lived in Arizona for the past several years. Sorry just making conversation bro ��

Wow sorry for such a late response! I grew up in San Francisco, then lived in san jose, after that I moved to Los Angeles and after 4-5 years there, I have just moved back to the Bay Area.