• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New to Blue light, looking for answers (fentanyl sold as H)

coinin

Greenlighter
Hey,
I've been lurking for a few days looking for some answers about Fentanyl. I didn't see anything posted that answered my questions so I went ahead and signed up.
I recently bought two stamps of what I thought were H, and it turns out they're fent. Where I come from "China white" is H2, but apparently around here it's code for fent.
After a couple weeks of holding on to it and trying to do as much research as possible, I've decided to try some.
Questions:
How do you measure this out? Looks like any reliable scale that measure 1mg or lower is way out of my price range, especially for a one time experience. So how do regular fent users measure this stuff to dose out? Additionally, how do you grade quality? I'm sure it has some additive to increase volume, I tested it for H, other opiates, and benzos and it came back negative for everything except fent.

My background:
I regularly took percs and various other opiates for a long period of time in my 20's. I built up a tolerance a couple times but always paused my usage when I felt like I was building up too much tolerance. My money saving mind is usually more powerful than my addictive mind, haha. I've tried IV Dilaudid and H a couple times, and I got a bit hooked on Suboxone for a couple months, in the past. I've been clean the last 5 years other than alcohol and some mushrooms or LSD here and there, so no current opiate tolerance.

I appreciate any advice you guys can give to a first timer with fent. I also appreciate the usual "just don't do it man" and "it's not worth it" replies, you guys are coming from a good place. However, I've already decided to do this so please understand that you aren't going to change my mind, I'm just needing some harm reduction help. Thank you.

Welcome to BL

"China white' has always meant "fent". It's actually a misconception that "china white" ever meant heroin. "China white" was the original slang word in the US for Chinese synthetic opioids, back in like the 80s. During the 90s and 00s the term became confused with real heroin.

You are right to be wary, as I have tried street fent with almost no tolerance and it was an incredibly unenjoyable experience.

the safest thing to do would be to make a solution, but this is also making the assumption of solubility

Last edited:
Welcome to BL

"China white' has always meant "fent". It's actually a misconception that "china white" ever meant heroin. "China white" was the original slang word in the US for Chinese synthetic opioids, back in like the 80s. During the 90s and 00s the term became confused with real heroin.
Thank you! I read a bit about volumetric dosing and that makes a lot of sense. I don't have a lot of product so I was worried about wasting what I have and getting nothing out of it if it's cut too much, so was hoping for other solutions before I try it.
Huh I really didn't know that, I come from a small town out in the boonies of KY, we always refered to white H as china white, I appreciate the distinction.

Haha, 5mg sounds like a lot even for a heavily cut product, I probably won't go that far but I appreciate the advice bud. I'll probably try to underestimate the dosage the first couple times and if it's really doing nothing I may taper up, who knows it may take that much.

if what you bought was sold as heroin, then 5mg shouldn't kill anybody.

it almost certainly isn't PURE fentanyl....

anyways, I'm gonna move this to a subforum where you might get more answers than just mine :)

welcome again

if what you bought was sold as heroin, then 5mg shouldn't kill anybody.

it almost certainly isn't PURE fentanyl....

anyways, I'm gonna move this to a subforum where you might get more answers than just mine :)

welcome again
I appreciate you moving the post, I was worried it wouldn't be appropriate for the new comers thread.

Well I talked to the guy who sold it after it tested positive for fentanyl. It was a misunderstanding, when he said he had china white I thought he meant H, since that's what we call it where I come from, and he thought I knew he was talking about Fent. Your clarification really helped, I'm glad to know it's more commonly used to mean F, I'll be smarter about my lingo when I purchase in the future.

It is better to learn about fent now, and assume ALL "heroin" you buy in the future is fentanyl, because it probably is.

heroin hardly even exists in the US anymore... and the heroin that does exist, is 5% heroin and 95% fentanyl (not literally that proportion, but figuratively in its effect)