• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos New to benzos advice needed!

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I've just aquired x28 10mg Diazepam tablets (full box) from an DW online source as my doctor wouldn't prescribe them due to their addictive nature. I'm benzo nieve and I've just taken 2 tablets (20mg), will I feel the effects from that dose? And how long do they take to kick in on an empty stomach? cheers ppl!

If you're not familiar with the action of benzos, you may not notice the effects too much.. then again, it may knock you on your ass - could go either way. 20mg is a fairly strong dose though and it should kick in quite quickly. The effects stick around for a while even if you don't really notice them so probably best not to re-dose.

Enjoy.

If it is actually 20mg of actual diazepam (obviously nobody can be certain), then 20mg is more than enough (optimum dose tends to be 10-20mg). It should take about 15-20 minutes to begin to take effect on an empty stomach, and peak fairly shortly after that. I think it takes me about 30 minutes or so to be fully 'up' on diazepam.

There's a good chance you won't even remember making this post to be honest. =D

first time i ever took diazepam 30mg knocked me out in like half an hour.
try 15-20mgs and don;t drink alcohol

So I took the 20mg and alls I felt is a reduction in my anxiety and my legs felt like jelly (jello). The tablets are blue with 10 printed on one side and a score indented on the other. They are branded as TEVA and blister pack sealed. So is it safe to say that I have the real deal? Cheers peaps :)

Oh and btw I've bought from this vendor before which were DHC with no problems. This is the first time ive bought benzos off him. He gets hundreds of positive feedback on all his sales.

Last edited:
they seem legit but we really ID any drugs as there's no way for us to tell

and glad they helped your anxiety - benzos are a great medicine and should be treated as such
that's because they're super addictive; insomnia, fits of rage, muscle spasms, memory loss and even fatal seizures.

so just don't go crazy with them man :)
if you want to really bliss out try 30mgs but bear in mind that there's no real euphoria with benzos, you just get super chilled

Also keep in mind you will greatly underestimate how messed up you are on benzos. It's like alcohol in that respect, you'll think no one else can tell while you're slurring and drooling like a retard. If you even remember that is.

Yeah I do feel slightly drunk and very chilled lol. Btw I'm mixing these with prescribed Oxycodone 40mg daily and prescribed Gabapentin 1200mg daily. Are they safe to combine? Cheers!

not safe to combine!
even with a tolerance mixing downers - especially benzos and opiates - can result in fatal CNS depression.

you're new to benzos so please for the immediate future don;t mix them with any depressants

are you at least experienced with oxy and/or opiates/oids in general?

Yeah I do feel slightly drunk and very chilled lol. Btw I'm mixing these with prescribed Oxycodone 40mg daily and prescribed Gabapentin 1200mg daily. Are they safe to combine? Cheers!

Nope, the benzo/opiate combo has killed a fair few bluelighters. Throw in gabapentin and you genuinely might not wake up.

The UK teva diazepam are branded as legit NHS diazepam, but I'm unsure so much could be diverted in bulk from the NHS. There is a good chance they are just well made fakes. Nobody really knows.

They feel legit. I've got a fairly high tolerance to opiates and gabapentin ive been taking them for a year every day so I should be ok, ill just keep the dose lower on the benzo.

^To be fair, that's what all the people who have died thought. Not being a dick or dramatic or anything, but it would be that time when you decide to take a higher dose and think everything will be fine because you're used to it and can handle it.

It is genuinely a notouriously dangerous combo.

NOT SAFE to combine. To all those nay-sayers that opiate/benzo is just fine because they do it... well I did it just fine for years too until I overdosed after a few months sober.

On my last relapse with opiate and benzos.. I was clean for about 3 months and started dipping into heroin again. It was going fine for a few days and I picked up a couple Xanax. Knowing I had been on the opiate/benzo combo for years, I ate a bar of Xanax and few hours later shot a small dose of heroin. I didn't think there would be a problem because I had done that more times than countable, however my tolerance to Xanax had changed. I miraculously woke up almost 2 hours later slouched over myself in the bathroom, IV still in arm. My head hurt and I puked my guts out. I am lucky to have woken up. Since no one was there to see, I often wonder what my breathing might have looked like. Again, lucky to have even woken up 2 hours later.

Yesterday I tool a total of 40mg Diazepam, 40mg Oxy, and 1800mg Gabapentin. It's now the next day and I feel great. So I'll just be super responsible, which of course I am when it comes to drugs. I don't shoot H or anything heavy like that so im sure ill be fine.

EDIT: Sorry im on 1800mg of gabapentin daily. I got my calculations wrong lol.

^ alright man, i'm glad you're okay but you're playing around with an incredibly deadly combo - you say you'll be super=responsible but all it takes is one fuck-up and boom, brain damage.

at least let someone close to you (family/roomates/etc) know you're using so if you do OD they know what to do.

wish you all the best, i'm outttt