• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe New Subutex Pills - Company Name = Mylan

CruelBri

Bluelighter
My friend and I both get prescribed subutex and only have ever gotten the Roxanne big white ones... just recently he received his subs in a blue pill bottle made by Mylan. He said he tried 1 and it felt twice as strong as normal. He had his girlfriend try a quarter of one and she even had to leave work because it was way stronger then the roxanne pills.

Does anyone have any experience with these new pills?

Are they even new?

Oh thank god. CVS only carries these now. And I am supposed to fill soon. I was very worried.

Well I had been asking around I even made a thread a week ago about this and nobody had any info on these. I also unwittingly got the activas orange ones accidently once thinking they were my hi-tech and opened the foil and was stuck with 30 of em and they were AWFUL. Have you tried snorting these mylan ones yet?

Oh gad...another one of these threads ?

I am very happy about this thread these pills are very new, there is little known about them, all the generics that have existed for the past 2-3 years are no longer being made or filled in some pharms. The two brand new brands activas and mylan are flooding the market. Nobody had any infro on the mylan so I am super grateful for the news.

I will be updating this thread with info once my friend gives me one to test. I still get my roxanne Big white circle pills (Which I love).

I have ended up with the small white circles and I felt as if the potency was not consistent throughout the pills... Some were strong , some were shit.

I love my roxanne big white ones...

And this is SUBUTEX not suboxone.

But anyways Yes i will let you know what I think of them compared to my regular ones

I will be updating this thread with info once my friend gives me one to test. I still get my roxanne Big white circle pills (Which I love).

I have ended up with the small white circles and I felt as if the potency was not consistent throughout the pills... Some were strong , some were shit.

I love my roxanne big white ones...

And this is SUBUTEX not suboxone.

But anyways Yes i will let you know what I think of them compared to my regular ones

Thanks, ya I am currently on the big roxannes as well 'texs not 'bones. I preferred the small white Hi-tech pills because of the ease of use. But I guess that lack of consistent dosages is why the hi-tech pills are disappearing every where I look. The Rox just has so much powder to snort, and takes forever and a day to dissolve. So I am quite excited to hear that these mylans if truthfully so potent can cut down on the amount of powder I have to snort. They are pretty much the exact same size as the Rox but if higher powered that is good news.

Yep, my friend said they look the exact same but just a different imprint on them and they come in a blue bottle. Idk if that will be the same everywhere.

I IV the sub but i am looking to lower my dosage because I have been reading and everyone's dose is way less then mine lol.

I do 4 mg (1/2 a pill) 3x a day.

once in the morning / afternoon / night.

I want to get down to like 1 mg per dose.

Cruelbri I have read people prefer lower doses of bupe as it seems if the minimal ammount is used it doesn't bind to the kappa to antagonize as strong leaving one with only mu agonism goodness without the blocking antagonism at kappa creating a weird discomfort I wouldn't know as im not experienced. I have seen more than one jumping from 6-8 a dose down to 0.25-1 mg and feeling better than a higher dose. Try prepping 1 mg in 100 units equaling 1 ml so you can split it up into 4 seperate 0.25 mg shots. Shoot one at a time giving at least a half hour if not a full hour or two. When you find a good spot try however much of the mg you did if not the whole mg on the next dose. Definitely do it when you have 2 free days allowing one for the experiment and a second to get back to the usual dose if it does not work or taking the full amount of whatever turbs out to work if it does. I woukd really like to hear your experience.

I have been taking subutex for years now, and only have experience with the Roxanne 54 411 tabs and tried the small arrow 8mg tabs once too, and I hated those I felt like I had to do twice as much as my normal dose to feel anything at all, plus I IV my 'tex and they prepped really weird for me, leaving a different looking solution behind almost like clear, soapy water with a strange fizz in my rig that I couldn't filter out, even after multiple filters through a sterile cotton, as I have no way of obtaining micron filters unfortunately. And they burned when injected so i had to plug and sniff them because i didn't like the fact they prepped into a soapy solution that burned me and felt like i was missing when i wasnt, and i am very experienced with injecting subutex so i know it wasn't something i did, because the roxannes always prep perfectly.. Anyways the small mom and pop pharmacy i go to just informed me last time I filled my script with the regular Roxanne 54 411 tabs, that they were switching to these new Mylan subutex. Has anyone tried injecting these? are they any good? I am only asking because i have had great results with the Roxanne tabs, and they prep up perfect for iv, but i absolutely hated the small arrow 8 tabs. Don't want to get stuck with another terrible subutex generic as i did with arrow tabs, that i cant IV correctly. Anyone with experience with the mylan subutex please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited: