(New South Wales) Yellow monkeys

impossibleisnothin

Greenlighter
Name: Yellow monkey
Colour: Bright yellow colour. slighter brighter than the 3's that have been circulating recently
Logo: Paul frank monkey
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: N/A
Domed: Yes. Measurements are from the tip of the dome to the front face of the pill itself (from the front to the start of dome is 3mm)
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Chalky, pills were in perfect shape when purchased but after little handling one had crumbled in the bag and logo was barely recognisable
Smell: No distinct aniseed but definitely chemically (very similar to blue stars from a few months back with no dome). But then again i only smelt two of them and have been told a larger bag does smell of aniseed
Taste: Bitter. Not the same as 'speed' pills but once again similar to the blue stars which were tested as mdma.

Came from Wollongong area but only in very very limited numbers and this is the first time i've heard of them so can't really gauge an accurate estimate of numbers.
Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
This is borderline stuff right here man, I appreciate you supplying dimensions that I am gonna trust you got your source to measure them and didn't pull them out your arse. As a rule here we actually do prefer to have people making pill info requests to have atleast one of the pill in question in their possession so they can supply as many details as possible. The more details supplied the less chance there is of any confusion with look alikes.

D_M, I think this sub-forum needs to be renamed, as the name is misleading (Pill Info Request).

^ I don't think that the title is that misleading tbh, it is a pill info request because you are requesting information on a pill, just because you have the pill in your possession doesn't mean you know what the contents are. I realise it probably isn't excellently worded, but I am not sure what changing the name would entail exactly, as we do have a pill reports sub forum we couldn't use that name so is there any real suggestion for one other than Pill Info Request?

Honestly regardless of how misleading you find the title to be, the guidelines clearly state what is expected of a user when making a new thread here and bearing that in mind I really fail to see what is so difficult about following them?

yeah sorry about that one boys i was just hoping to get a quick bit of info on them if i ended up purchasing them that night. got a hold of a couple today so i'll update the report too and chuck one up on PR soon. measurements were supplied by the source and are correct too btw, although he did leave out a couple details which would of been handy. cheers anyway :)

^ I don't think that the title is that misleading tbh, it is a pill info request because you are requesting information on a pill, just because you have the pill in your possession doesn't mean you know what the contents are. I realise it probably isn't excellently worded, but I am not sure what changing the name would entail exactly, as we do have a pill reports sub forum we couldn't use that name so is there any real suggestion for one other than Pill Info Request?

Honestly regardless of how misleading you find the title to be, the guidelines clearly state what is expected of a user when making a new thread here and bearing that in mind I really fail to see what is so difficult about following them?

I'm not arguing the name nor the guidelines, they are there to be followed, I'm just saying some users may just enter the forum and assume off the name. It was merely a suggestion.