View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New shroom grower.

Madd dogg

Bluelighter
I'm curious about my friends self medicating. My friend has a severe brain injury and opens pathways in the dead part of his brain with mushrooms. To much of his relief 11 days since inoculation he checked his jars and seen only white mycelium in every jar so he awaits full colonization. Any tips for my friend? Hes using b+ spores and seeing success doesnt want to switch but wants to look into golden teacher. Looking for spiritual vivid color unity with earth and helping ptsd. My friend needs all the growing and dosing and trip levels available. And we will talk too lol

You or your "friend" should be very careful if you have brain damage. For information on shrooms, go to the shroomery.

He is a 4th year neuro student with full knowledge of brain recovery from trauma using psilocybin. It's the contamination that he is wishing harm reduction for and shroomery it's like you cant post.

He is a 4th year neuro student with full knowledge of brain recovery from trauma using psilocybin. It's the contamination that he is wishing harm reduction for and shroomery it's like you cant post.
Riiiight sure he is. 😂🙄

Riiiight sure he is. 😂🙄

Seriously Vanderbilt university. With my encephalomalacia the psilocybin actually helps my brain use different pathways to do what a normal brain would. I dont get high, I let nature do what it will.