• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New seeking information

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Guy

Greenlighter
Hello all, I have made an account on here to shamefully be discussing how to abuse prescription drugs, of course this does seem popular here, so not so ashamed. I am new to the whole scene, I have recently been described vyvance only to discover that the pharmaceutical's have made it incredibly more difficult to get high on ADHD meds as it was before. I had returned to my psychiatrist to request a different med, I was prescribed concerta not knowing if it would be better. I tried crushing it which I found incredibly difficult, snorted it[cleeshay ik], hardly got any effect at all. I researched that vyvance only works orally so I put the powder in my drink[about 3 pills] still no effect. This all happening now, 2 pills of concerta snorted, 3 pills of vyvance drank. Now that you know my story I have a few questions that I will post NUMERICALLY.

1. What is the best method of abuse? for these meds specifically?
2. I have heard both my prescriptions are shitty highs, and adderal is the best. To avoid confusion with being called a doctor shopper. All I'd like to know is how some stim fiends have sneakily convinced their own personal doctor into getting dare I say "the good stuff" I will not change my doctor while doing this, please understand.
3. I understand the danger that comes with the thrill, although I have no idea what the thrill feels like yet. What are the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST NO NO when abusing this. I have read some articles about addiction, so i have some background knowledge of what "can" happen.
4. What does one do while abusing these things? Honestly the only time I even want to abuse these meds is when I need to stay awake for long periods.
5. I have read that some forms of ADHD meds can be modified for "better" effects, what do you know of this?

You can post you're answers numerically like this if you like, and if you don't know the answer just specify you don't know that number. THANKYOU VERY MUCH PLEASURE SEEKERS.

In regards to number 2, I am still new to this forum and are unaware of what breaks the rules and what flies on this topic. I am honestly just looking for tips on what to discuss with my psychiatrist in regards to obtaining adderal. Ie: what side effects I can reference to my current med that is "not working" ie: what I could reference that would help convince my doctor towards "preferable" meds.

If this is problematic I will just remove #2, however it'd be really nice to be informed what is passable on this specific topic, that seems so innocent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.