View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New respect for mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I'm still going to continue my mushroom hobby, but I don't know if I'll ever take them again.

Well they arn't for everyon bugg but perhaps you just took too high a dose. Try a lower dose if you ever try them again.

But really, you can order some smaller grow supplies online.

if you're really growing that legal stuff this might be fine. otherwise mail records, internet history, bank account info, phone records ect. could be used against you. despite the unconstitutionality of their behavior the United States maintains databases of all of these things. we don't know exactly how they use this information. we do know the D.E.A. has an entire unit used for busting people with warantless surveillance then lying about this in court using parallel construction.

ask Ross Ulbricht...

DEA Reportedly Hiding NSA Data Used To Prosecute U.S. Citizens
http://techcrunch.com/2013/08/05/dea-repotedly-hiding-nsa-data-used-to-prosecute-us-citizens/

Don't forget your tinfoil hat. Make sure you wear it inside the grow store

DEA Raided This Woman's House After She Shopped At A Garden Store
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/12/dea-marijuana-garden-store_n_5128771.html

Last edited by a moderator:
It's everywhere here (US). Buy a pistol barrel on line. and expect that knock on the door. By a product meant to de-ice your driveway in July, and get that knock on the door. Buy mason jars, and yeast... Knock, knock.
The US is poised to become a police state, and nothing is being done to prevent this. The ONLY solution in my opinion is a class action law suit brought by the American people against the government, and I have NO idea why this has not been levied to date.

Terrorists caught red handed? Hang em on the white house steps. Stoners growing shrooms or weed? Be thankful we have Americans that are laid back enough to really enjoy what mother nature has offered us.

Just sayin'

It's not just ONE raid. It's thousands every year. They take your home, toss the family to the street, and freeze your assets so you can not effectively defend yourself.

People that state "they won't bother chasing an ounce of weed" or "They have bigger fish to fry" are delusional. They are attacking the small fish because they can not defend themselves.
Besides... If YOU were DEA, would you rather go into a warehouse FULL of real bad guys w/ weapons or into a gals house for a bottle of fertilizer?.
It is happening ALL DAY / EVERY DAY here.

Don't tell people not to worry. It's big business.

Post Script... The Bush family owns the largest prison commissary supply company in the US. They NEED people in prison/ jail to sell their crap to. It's business.
http://www.vice.com/read/im-busted-v12n11
http://www.nationofchange.org/profiteers-misery-us-private-prison-industrial-complex-1314288737
http://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/agitation/prisons/campaigns/in/pricefix.html

If YOU were DEA, would you rather go into a warehouse FULL of real bad guys w/ weapons or into a gals house for a bottle of fertilizer?.
It is happening ALL DAY / EVERY DAY here.
First off, calm down with your mass hysteria. You are helping no one.

To answer your question, if I were a DEA agent, I'd rather have my picture taken in a huge warehouse with a large drug seizure and real criminals, than to be seen and written about harassing a lady over fertilizer. That's just pathetic.

Mass hysteria??? Do you live in the US? This is a Harm Reduction site. There is NOTHING lost in letting folks know that "they" will come for you any damn time "they" have nothing better to do.

Go ahead, and order a key of Arcasia Confusia bark, along witn a "beginner set" of lab glass on FleaBay.
Both are legit purchases. The glass ware is for your grandsons school project, and the Arcasia is a legitimate herbal tea.

I'll send you a card letting you know it's OK to be calm in jail. No one will mistake that for weakness. I promise. Oh yeah... When you do get out... there are homeless shelters in most major cities here.

Before you go on about "who would be stupid enough to do such a thing... Ask the gal that bought fertilizer. She most likely has met a few of these people.

The bottom line is "they are watching, and there is nothing happening to stop it. Our freedom has been degraded to the point that simple shopping for "LIST" items has become an underground chore no matter what the intended use. You are GUILTY until proven innocent.Period!

I agree - this is a harm reduction site. If you want to rant and rave like you're doing, perhaps you should find somewhere more suitable. Whistleblowers and such have taken to the darknet - maybe that's where you belong.

You say you live in "The best part of the USA," but maybe you should rethink that. I live in a major metro area, and my city hasn't prosecuted any MJ possession cases in over a decade. I'm able to go about my day without freaking out about buying plant food, and life is generally great. Perhaps you should move out of Detroit.

You sir are horribly mis informed, and stating fairy tales as truths. I believe you should pay for a site to blog your misconceptions from rather than disseminate beliefs as the way things are here.

On second thought you sir will not be receiving a card in prison because I told you so here.
No disrespect meant... Open your eyes, and find a better pass time.

One last attempt... Show me ANYTHING that states "your city" has not prosecuted any weed case in a decade. I'm sure that is a record, and is plainly posted on the internet. Actually convinced you are not much more than 5 years older than this arrest free decade... never mind.

I'll try not to be "mean," but I will say this: You sound like a very miserable person.

How about this. I'll live my paranoia-free life, and you keep spewing hate, misery, and fear-mongering on Bluelight until everyone gets sick of you.

"you keep spewing hate, misery, and fear-mongering on Bluelight until everyone gets sick of you."

Exactly my point... Good luck w/ that.

Why are there no "laughing" emoticons?

This is from 5 years ago. 7 years before that, we as a people voted to make marijuana possession the lowest possible priority.

http://www.seattle.gov/law/newsdetail.asp?ID=10599&dept=9

SUBJECT: Marijuana possession cases not charged under new pot policy
Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes discusses his policy of not filing charges for simple marijuana possession on Seattle Channel's "City Inside/Out," hosted by C.R. Douglas. The show airs tonight at 7 p.m., and repeats throughout the week.
In 2003, Seattle voters overwhelmingly approved I-75, sending a clear message that enforcing marijuana possession laws should be the lowest priority for Seattle police and prosecutors.
Holmes is also declining to accept new marijuana possession cases referred by the Seattle Police Department. Since January 4, police have referred 26 new marijuana cases to the City Attorney's Office. Each referral will be reviewed. If they are simple possession cases, they will be returned to the police department without charges filed, in keeping with the City Attorney's policy.
In approximately 30 additional pending cases, possession of marijuana is one of several charges. Attorneys are instructed to dismiss the marijuana charge during proceedings. If the marijuana charge is necessary to prove another crime, the decision to charge will be carefully evaluated.

I do not accept your apology. If you're going to troll Bluelight, at least be more knowledgeable and not some cantakerous fear-mongerer

Last edited:
So instead of admitting you're wrong (and you clearly are), you post an irrelevant link and a link to a WA defense lawyer? Some pieces are clearly missing with you.

Keymaker is right:

Data released Monday by the Federal Bureau of Investigation show there were an estimated 1,552,432 arrests for drug-related crimes in 2012 – a slight uptick from the 1,531,251 drug arrests in 2011. Marijuana offenses accounted for 48.3 percent of all drug arrests, a slight reduction from 49.5 percent in 2011, which itself was the highest rate since before 1995.

Most marijuana-related arrests were for possession of the drug. By mere possession, there was one marijuana arrest every 48 seconds in 2012. Including arrests for distribution, there was a pot-related arrest every 42 seconds, the same interval as in 2011.

Lacsadaisical bullshit like "The police arn't interested in you smoking weed" gets an awful lot of people locked up.

I owe you a cup of coffee Ismene.

None of this really had anything to do with the topic tho...
My apologizes are due, and extended there. Mushrooms are Gooood!

Wow this topic went off track pretty bad heh. I'm really glad though the person I had over when I was coming up left when he did because he's someone that I figured out gets really annoying and weird on psychedelics.

Hey, Stan, it was you who started all the nonsense on post #18. If you disagree with someone, post a rebuttal that can properly further the discussion, not repeated ad hominem coupled with red herrings and fallacious arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.