• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New RC: Mephtetramine (2-((methylamino)methyl)-3,4-dihydronaphthalen-1(2H)-one)

yeah I just wanted to give it a try, it could have been the next big hit in the RC world for all I knew. And yeah I've heard about the MEXP + MTTA combo but aren't piperazines meant to be overall pretty terrible? I read that MEXP has similarities with some dissociatives so that could be pretty interesting, but I don't think I'm going to try it before I hear some other peoples opinions.

I don't blame you for trying the MTTA, but randomly mixing the combo of two new drugs would be really stupid

mugz - my site has an advanced members section and apparently have had tests done there and they dont sell it in the same bag, its just a combo deal

^ I think he means the site he buys from (or he wouldn't say 'apparently' they had tests done). And to be fair, they do make it clear that the drugs come in separate, labelled bags. They say there was so much demand for them in combination from their 'advanced customer group' that got this stuff a few weeks ago that they're offering them together in a combo deal. It all sounds like a bunch of stupid hype to me, although I am very curious if that "MEXP" stuff (the other half of the combo) is at all dissociating. Now arylcyclohyexlamines are all banned in the uk I need something new to scratch that itch. Or a street connect for good old ketamine.

the MEXP is a piperazine analogue thought isn't it? I doubt it is too disassociating.

Apparentley its closer to some dissociatives than it is to some piperazines, im not sure tbh chemistry isnt my strong point.

And to the guy who asked above, I found MPA a lot more fun than this. But thats not saying much, you're better off just buying some speed lol

the MEXP is a piperazine analogue thought isn't it? I doubt it is too disassociating.

There has been some speculation that it might be a dissociative based on... well not much, except the "MEXP" handle seems designed to make people think of MXE. Whether or not that is the intention is anyone's guess at this point, but even if it is that doesn't necessarily mean anything other than vendor hype. But the fact remains that there isn't a single report of a subjective experience of it so far. It could do anything. It could make balloon animals at children's parties.

But this is off topic, we're talking about Mephtetramine which appears to be yet another shitty stim for the moribund uk rc scene. Pass the RTI-31 would you?

And to the guy who asked above, I found MPA a lot more fun than this. But thats not saying much, you're better off just buying some speed lol

Chance'd be a fine thing.

Have had this, and can add to the choir. A little clenchy at 200 mg insufflated (which is so fluffy that it takes up a LOT of big lines.) The taste was incredibly horrid, and though there was a +1.5 on Shulgin's scale, there was nothing going on, even with music that Iove. Chemicals usually make that a lot better to me. The drip... ugh. Just never again.

Got it as a free sample, and I only ingested this intranasally, once. My nostrils plugged up just like people have described it happening after snorting Norethylketamine (N-EK).

MEXP is not a dissociativ; it's a piperazine. It's not "closer to a dissociative"; that's horse shit.

This compound is not a stimulant by any currently known SAR and I don't think there is anything literature wise that suggests this compound is any good. In fact, nobody has even proven it is active at all... Avoid.

^ You're right of course, the speculation that MEXP was a dissociative has definitely been put to rest - the people who launched this compound have changed it's acronym to MEOP to avoid any further confusion. There has now been an experience report of this substance and it seems that it is a somewhat active but not at all pleasant stimulant drug as it's structure would suggest. A couple of reports of Mephtetramine seem to reach much the same conclusion.

So we have two new stims that aren't as good as the ABPs, MPA or EPH, which themselves hardly set the world on fire. Seems like some serious barrel-scraping is going on over here in blighty.

Hello,

Newbie here. I have done some research with Methoxypiperamide & Mephtetramine. Slight mood lift and stimulation and that's pretty much it. Much better chems out there. Anyone looking to purchase i wouldn't bother.

Stupid name anyway, the name mephedrone (which has it's own brand of issues) makes sense since it has a 4-Methylphenyl group, but that methyl is absent in mephtetramine. So the only excuse for calling it that is indeed pretense about functional similarities with mephedrone, and I haven't seen or looked at releasing affinities.
I guess this is based on 2-aminotetralin and tetralon so maybe methaminotetralon would be an appropriate name, but probably a syllable or two too many for a trivial name.

Just seen this for sale. The general concensus is that it's worthless, from what I've read. Anyone with experience care to chime in?

I've got some looks like mouldy brown powder. Two years ago ppl were flogging mdai and wizz. For boxing day n new year's eve.

I had mdai solid it to them as they were desperatly wanting e experience

Hear this year capsules of 2ai n am in v small ammounts

Why are they stopping selling mdma as ppl still got their benzo repressed coke and??? Flake??? Which I doubt willbe nything

I bought samples of both. Ulseless worse than that fake mandy when saffrole became scarce or uk drug routes changed.

I remember laughing at a guy from Felixstowe who had 80 pure beak. Lol I was so un-believable itd work too happy convinced the line is had did me home to Liverpool from afterparty. I was still sweating n paramedics coming off motorway this was a 2-3cm line.

Offered repress and flake last night from same crew up for weekend n I'd spent last me cash on web downers.

Meh.. Just making the best benzo blotteers ever 1cm squares each one 2.5 etiz 2 flubromazolam and 2mgs flubromazipam.

Love double sided blotters u find the perfect sleepy print and stamp em when they're dry little off switch per blotter in orange.

U can find a wide variety of art with different space 1cm is easiest n can b split 4ways

96% pure alcohol always works for me

Micro pipettes 250u's I will not do as if u can't afford to read and buy right kit and test first blog urself ur not father Christmas ur closer to Satan. Hehe

Dunno where that tangent came from

Some kinda speed / coke analouge stronger than mdpv n needing dosing right is next on the deux-cb scene.

Here's to non dilution so we lab rats squeezk squeezk can know what we. Are dosing our?

Bonne machee? Merry Xmas take it easy u can always take more not less after the event.

Bl00dy noids n vape took knock for ten mins as booze involved had me nan poking me in the ear saying uve. Been drinking haven't u whilst her head looked like a more 16 bit colour version of the mastercomputer in tron. Leave me to eat my chocolate orange I only gc/ms n urinalisis for friends these days. I'm happy with my (unhappy really) payoff on nhs waiting times in a and e. I contact union they contact manager who has paperwork on non disclosure. At full pay for two. Years. Had time of my life not raving kids more fun I'm weekend childminder etc neway

Does any of u get left ringing doorbellls n mobiles for an hhour while mum gets her face on n eyes not like. Bin lids....

Xxxx huggles and kernufufflez (Dutch for huggles) xxxxxxxX