• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

"New?" RC being sold; DOMC aka 2-(Methoxy-methyl-amino)-1-(2-methoxy-phenyl)-propan-1-one. What is?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
The price is quite good and the stars look like fire dope, could Simeone help me elucidate the structure_ I'm un the middle of a bender and my brain isn't functionning at its Best, at least for chemistry related subjects.
Thanks in advance.

2-(Methoxy-methyl-amino)-1-(2-methoxy-phenyl)-propan-1-one.png

Ancient leftovers that no one ever wanted?

would this hydrolyze in the gut to ethanol and some methcathinone?

^ I was just interested in the chemistry / pharmacology of the proposed molecule, not inclined to actually buy and eat that stuff ;). thanks for the warning though.

Anyone seeking to produce a legal version of mephedrone should consider that replacing the alpha methyl for an alpha fluoromethyl. I believe it is currently uncontrolled. Then it isn't AS soluble so sulfate or phosphate addition salts only. The hydrochlorides are painful...

On rereading, I note that I posted word salad. Nevertheless the fluoromethyl analogue of mephedrone is subjectively very similar and metabolism appears to be the same. I would not care to extend it to amphetamine (for example) as metabolism WOULD be altered.