• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"new pill"? Need help identifying

Greensmiley

Greenlighter
Alright so, I got a pill from a known dealer. It's called a "beat". I didn't know why it was called that until I saw the press, it has the beats symbol, from Dre. I asked what it was composed of and didn't get straight answer, just, "it's bomb asf" and "it's new"... it looks pretty, to be more specific, it's pinkish reddish, quite large, at first glance I thought it was an Armani as the back of the pill has a cross + all the way through. And it just has the beats symbol on the front. I tried googling it but the only results I got was the Dre speaker lolol. It'd be nice to know what it's composed of. Thanks.

Edit: http://s8.postimg.org/ysvfziv85/20160204_173628.jpg

Last edited:
Looks excactly like it just a different color. Yeah Def not gonna take until it's tested, thanks a bunch for your response :p

https://www.ecstasydata.org/results.php?start=0&search_field=all&s=beats
This is all i could find, but if its not this, it may be a part of the 2c-x series of drugs as that has become more popular in ecstasy tabs.

Either way, i wouldnt take it until you test it
What makes you say it kight have 2c-x in it. 2c pills are kinda rare. I know they had the 2c-b miffys but they were sorta weak. Usually I see 2c pills sell for more or at least the same as pressies, they aren't a super common adultersbt for sure. I would pay more for a 2c pressie any day personally

What makes you say it kight have 2c-x in it. 2c pills are kinda rare. I know they had the 2c-b miffys but they were sorta weak. Usually I see 2c pills sell for more or at least the same as pressies, they aren't a super common adultersbt for sure. I would pay more for a 2c pressie any day personally

Exactly, 2c drugs are rarely passed of as Ecstasy tablets as they have their own market.