• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New oxycodone to combat counterfeits

wwbiker832

Bluelighter
I recently got a prescription for oxycodone 30mg IR, I haven't had one in awhile so I was surprised after I left pharmacy. The pills are the blue v4812 oxycodone but they have a very deep wide center break line. These came straight to my hands from my pharmacy so this is not a ID question. After doing some research on Google I see the manufacturer changed them to combat counterfeits. Cool but my question is they seem to be not as effective and almost taste waxy/chalky. No chemical taste like other ones in past. Does anyone have experience with these and are they safe for other ROA?

Had some but usually break 'em in half so cannot say about a 30mg dose.
15mg seems right as far as effect to me, anyway.

Hey Biker! I totally understand having an existential fear about the quality/purity of your drugs, but your only recourse in this situation, truly, is to trust that the Pharmacist gave you pills that contain 99% or more of the stated controlled ingredient, in this case being Oxycodone (Percocet, Oxycontin). Of course, you could go about sending a pill to some kind of drug-testing facility to verify its contents, but I highly doubt you're going to do that. If you ask the Pharmacist, they will simply treat you like a retard and furthermore, your innate knowledge of fake/counterfeit pills is probably going to raise eyebrows with your Pharmacist and that's not something you need.