• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids NEW OPANA: Crisp or make into best powder

dopeboy615

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,

I know there are a lot of threads about this already but I searched and searched for about 3 hours yesterday on here and kept getting conflicting answers so sorry for making another one. But last night I came across a couple of the new Opana E 40's and I am just trying to figure out the best way to to snort these and after 3 hours of searching I decided to just try two different methods and did one on each one. First I crisped one like I do the the OPs ( new OxyContin, Im sure didn't need to explain what those are here to you but from around here people will have OPs and swear that they are Opana) I did it in the oven and then freeze crush up best as possible after froze and snort, And the other one I did I just got it into the best "powder" I was using something very similar to a peg egg, tweezers, toenails, tiny scissors, and razor blade and got it into best "powder" i could, then crushed up a B12 and mixed it up and snorted little bits at a times trying to not let it drain. Read on here somewhere that can help with the gelling. Anyway I got pretty fucking up last night, I might add that I took some bars but it was way before in the day so I dont think they really had much effect on it. But I have a couple more 40s and I just want to know which was the better way of doing it so I can get most out of snorting, or if there is even a different way that I didn't do. And once again I know there are a lot of post on here about this but it seems everyone says something different and they would say other ones dont work so I am just all confused, so if someone could help me out and let me know which works best for snorting out of those or if there is a better way that I someone missed but like I said before I read and read and read for 3 hours and just kept getting contradictory answers. And I really would appreciate it if an ADMIN wouldn't shut it down also because I really think this could help a lot of people who did what I did last night and never really got a good answer. Thank you very much in advancel

i have looked through there and a lot of other ones but cant get a straight answer, some ppl (not saying in that thread in particular) say ypu cant even crisp these but i did it last night and along with the other way I said I was high as shit....too high actually been throwing up this morning. I probably shouldve done half a 40 one way and other half the other instead of doing one 40 each way lol. but I know I read through that thread also cause i actually still have it up on my on my tabs on my computer.

Opana 20mg Plugging

hello, I was reading your post about plugging Opana but I'm still really confused on the on the process. I can't get the gel coating off. I scraped off all the green but there still is a clear costing I can't get off so when I try to chop it up I can't. What conclusions did you come up with? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Background: 38 yr old terminal heart patient. Been on vent 23x so my tolerance is high to most narcs and won't ever needle. Couldn't even if I wanted to, nurses can't ever get an IV so no way I could. Was on fentanyl which did nothing and take 8mg of dilaudid (plugged) 3x a day. Used to be on 12mg 3x but moved to Oregon 4 months ago & they are really screwing around with my meds and I'm in pain ALL the time. Thanks!