• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Old User

2C-Beatz

Bluelighter
Howdy fellow Bluelight peeps! I first discovered this place a little over 20 years ago. I was occasionally active on the forums until about 2014 as my life had gotten pretty busy and hectic for a while. Now that things have calmed down and I've been on somewhat of a nostalgia kick, I felt drawn back to this place. Since its been a lot of years and a lot of drugs, I don't remember my old account info so I just thought I'd make a new one. I've done a lot of different drugs but weed, LSD, MDMA/MDA, shrooms, mescaline, 2C-E, ketamine and coke are my favorites. Some of my favorite things to do are listening to/making music, hiking, camping, off roading, going to festivals/raves/concerts, collecting vinyl records and travelling. Anyway, its nice to meet all of you beautiful souls and it feels good to be back here again!

Thanks! It's good to be back. With how toxic a lot of social media platforms have become its cool to know places like this are still here.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome back - you may well find it a bit different here than in 2014, but hey shit changes

Cool username btw