• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New (old formula?) Generic G7x (74,77 that iv seen) Opana ER

Thebaine_ofmyexist

Greenlighter
So. My guy gets a cornucopia of opana 30s n 40s 2 or 3 times a month. I'm on subutex. Do I try not to stay too far from my sub habit. (Please I don't need any wise comments on how 'wrong that is'- jus let me live my life. You can live yours k?)

So he generally has 2 generics in 40mg n 30mg strength. The actavis half moon 230,240s.. And the global/impax g77,g74s. Well. These 2 seem to be the ONLY abusable opana left on the market. W the gs. U jus lick coating off w some saliva n a paper towel.(like old school OCs) W a lil effort u can get them to dust after removing the coating by using a razor to chop the pill into piny pieces (mind the ever so popular junkies worst nightmare of shards of pills gone flying from under Neath the ID/credit card u using!)

l use the razor for further chopping to get it as dusty as possible. That's the gs. The actavis half moons require no licking of any coating. Jus chop into bits w razor. ID or credit card to smash to dust (these toot jus a wee bit better than the gs.. IMO) regardless the bioavailability of oxymorohone is around 60% intranasal. Only about 10-15% oral!! It's too bad they can't tell you to insufflate for better absorption. As snorting crude pill powder is yet to be an accepted ROA in the medical world. In short.

Oxymorohone ismy FAV full agonist. I'll always love my subs. Bupe holds a special spot in my heart. But this month I lost my GF to a 12 month inpatient program. So I'm attempting to be as dulled as possible. Jus filled my 60 subutex n 60 2mg (w a refill this month cuz doc felt for me that my GF was away. Knew I was an anxious mess.. N he knows I don't abuse my benzos or my bupe. I save that for Street pharma ;) like opana n adderalls. Lol. Stay safe! Stay up! And for Christ's sake. Stay away from the needle!! I lost years of my life being a human pin cushion.

If your gonna party w pills. Which all hard working ppl. Including myself deserve, stick to any METHOD OTHER THAN SHOOTING!! Bad things happen when the needle gets involved. My Desiree is in that damn rehab cuz she couldn't stop being a human pin cushion. Omg I miss her. Ily baby :( come back soon. As for me. I have 3 30mg opana ers, n bottle full of 2mg klonopin. Il jus be faded till my baby is back..

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from Pillreports as that section is for ecstasy type pills - I also broke up your wall of txt as to be honest people tend to skip posts without spaces or paragraphs.

Yes those are global pharmacicuticals produced old formula as they are part of Purdue

Edit: Impax produces old formula OCs... Dunno why nobody discusses this

Hello everyone! I realize this was posted more than a year ago but I have been googling for days to find the answer to this question! I am prescribed the oxymorphone er g77’s. First off, I have a very high tolerance for opiates as I take Almost 200mg a day of oxycodone HCL for chronic pain and I have been snorting the global oxymorphone er 60mg at a time (two 30s).

I see people saying that 30 or 40 is “crazy dangerous and could kill you” or “you’re going to OD on that much”. The truth is that I never knew that the coating was supposed to be removed. I thought it was sufficient to snort after using a pill crusher and a razor blade to grind the pills into a fine powder and then rail it all at once. That’s what I’ve been doing for the last few months and I have had literally no problems whatsoever and sometimes I even think that I’m not taking enough because I don’t feel much. I’m wondering if the coating is holding back some of those MG.

My question is:

If you snort global g77 30mg pills crushed in a pill crusher with the coating mixed in, am I actually getting 60mg? If I remove the coating and do the same, will I OD? Would I be getting the full dose when all this time the time release coating was causing me to absorb a smaller dose? Before I try it without the coating I need some advice on this.

Thank you all and as a newcomer to this forum, I apologize if I posted in the wrong place but I needed to ask this question.

Hello everyone! I realize this was posted more than a year ago but I have been googling for days to find the answer to this question! I am prescribed the oxymorphone er g77’s. First off, I have a very high tolerance for opiates as I take Almost 200mg a day of oxycodone HCL for chronic pain and I have been snorting the global oxymorphone er 60mg at a time (two 30s).

I see people saying that 30 or 40 is “crazy dangerous and could kill you” or “you’re going to OD on that much”. The truth is that I never knew that the coating was supposed to be removed. I thought it was sufficient to snort after using a pill crusher and a razor blade to grind the pills into a fine powder and then rail it all at once. That’s what I’ve been doing for the last few months and I have had literally no problems whatsoever and sometimes I even think that I’m not taking enough because I don’t feel much. I’m wondering if the coating is holding back some of those MG.

My question is:

If you snort global g77 30mg pills crushed in a pill crusher with the coating mixed in, am I actually getting 60mg? If I remove the coating and do the same, will I OD? Would I be getting the full dose when all this time the time release coating was causing me to absorb a smaller dose? Before I try it without the coating I need some advice on this.

Thank you all and as a newcomer to this forum, I apologize if I posted in the wrong place but I needed to ask this question.

I've been snorting the 40mg ones for as long as they have been making them. I have never taken off the orange coating and I am fine. You're not getting shorted anything. IMO no worries mate.