• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

ShaunDicko

Greenlighter
hi guys im new on here i found this my go to site for any question or ideas,ive had a pretty rough life so far depression and anxiety ive been on all sorts of drugs from cannabis to crack/heroin/fentanyl..even steroids,i have used all sorts of antidepressants diazepam xannax its endless,
i current;y use bupranorphine and 600Mg of pregabalin,mirtazapine.
ive learnt alot of lessons especially after a 3 month ICU stay after a overdose i caught sepsis and pneumonia multiple organ faliure.. being tracheotomy ventilated was unbelievable worst experience of my life thanks to our NHS nurse im here to tell a story with a huge lesson learnt.
im 34 and pretty healthy now but i do enjoy the odd diazepam an so on.
anyway im glad to join this sight i hope everyone the best.
thanks guys and girls.<3

hi guys im new on here i found this my go to site for any question or ideas,ive had a pretty rough life so far depression and anxiety ive been on all sorts of drugs from cannabis to crack/heroin/fentanyl..even steroids,i have used all sorts of antidepressants diazepam xannax its endless,
i current;y use bupranorphine and 600Mg of pregabalin,mirtazapine.
ive learnt alot of lessons especially after a 3 month ICU stay after a overdose i caught sepsis and pneumonia multiple organ faliure.. being tracheotomy ventilated was unbelievable worst experience of my life thanks to our NHS nurse im here to tell a story with a huge lesson learnt.
im 34 and pretty healthy now but i do enjoy the odd diazepam an so on.
anyway im glad to join this sight i hope everyone the best.
thanks guys and girls.<3
Welcome new member. Hope you stick around and we are glad to have you.

Sounds like you have been through some shit with that OD. Glad you are healthier now.