• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member from Vancouver, Canada

JohnYarrow

Greenlighter
Hi I’m a new member from Vancouver, Canada. I’ve currently been on 60mg of IR Oxycodone (the max in Canada) for 10yrs for a broken back many years ago. I have tried supplementing my Oxy with Tramadol & most recently oral green street fentanyl. For a while (3mos) I was just taking the fentanyl thinking I could just transition off & back onto oxy. I was able to stockpile the oxy prescribed during that time so I would be able to use 80mg per day for quite a while. That was my plan anyway. 😞. Now I’m trying my hardest to get off the fentanyl but cannot seem to break away from it. I buy the fentanyl uncut by the ounce to try & avoid the buffs they add to it but have found sometimes a tiny dose can be near fatal as the potency varies. I desperately need help to get off the fentanyl & need advice 😭 please before I end up overdosing inadvertently 😔. I’ve had so many close calls. Thank you so much for letting me share!

Hi I’m a new member from Vancouver, Canada. I’ve currently been on 60mg of IR Oxycodone (the max in Canada) for 10yrs for a broken back many years ago. I have tried supplementing my Oxy with Tramadol & most recently oral green street fentanyl. For a while (3mos) I was just taking the fentanyl thinking I could just transition off & back onto oxy. I was able to stockpile the oxy prescribed during that time so I would be able to use 80mg per day for quite a while. That was my plan anyway. 😞. Now I’m trying my hardest to get off the fentanyl but cannot seem to break away from it. I buy the fentanyl uncut by the ounce to try & avoid the buffs they add to it but have found sometimes a tiny dose can be near fatal as the potency varies. I desperately need help to get off the fentanyl & need advice 😭 please before I end up overdosing inadvertently 😔. I’ve had so many close calls. Thank you so much for letting me share!

Hey man, we're here for you

I don't have the answer, but feel free to ask specific questions in the Basic Drug discussion subforum

Much love