• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

New Marijuana User=Extreme Fatigue? Sleep Apnea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merseyside8

Bluelighter
Hi yall,

I was aware of this community about 5 years ago that helped me through a dark episode and just wanted to see if i can seek some help here again.

This marijuana question has to do with my sleep. My sleep was beyond terrible and dont know why i took it for granted. I would average about 5 hours of sleep a night, wake up about 2-3 times during that time and even tho i was anxiety driven, depressed, i would still wake up with energy enough to go for a run, play sports, enough energy to go about my day. Ever since i started smoking marijuana it has become quite the game changer for me. I sleep about 6 hours straight every day, anxiety has ASTRONOMICALLY fell and the feeling i have had has been amazing. Beyond amazing. Hardly drink or eat any bad food anymore. I cant put words together on how well ive done with myself and didnt know this feeling existed. The ONLY downfall out of all of this is that my energy has been so bad i cant seem to get enough just to get out of my bed. I am clumsy in everything i do and idk if i can continue like this. I just smoke at night everyday and i use the pen. Im wondering if marijuana can make you so tired like this. It all started while around the same time i picked up smoking but i think its probably just a bad coincidence? My doctor as scheduled me to get a device and try to see if my sleep is whats causing the issue. (Sleep Apnea) Has anyone had this issue when they picked up smoking? Ive smoked before just not constantly like this. Reason i picked up smoking was cause my sleep was getting worse and effecting my work. Thanks for all who help. I just feel that if i can beat this my life would be on top of the world. So desperate to fix this.

Ricardo

If you use a pen your likely smoking concentrates, which I find to generally create much more lethargy than flower smoked in a pipe the old fashioned way. Try flower.

I was just like you though, the more cannabis I smoke the better I eat food wise. I think the increase in appetite allows me to eat healthy food I wouldn’t have before.

-GC

Hi there, I noticed you've posted the same thread in another subforum, so I'm gonna go ahead and close this one. In future just stick to posting the one thread :) All the best! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.