Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New Lysergamide Coming Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chronic

Greenlighter
New Lysergamide Coming

There's a new Lysergamide coming out of the UK next week, it's been described as 'a completely novel Lysergamide' but any guesses on what it could be to get around the recent change in UK law regarding Lysergamides?

Looking forward to seeing it's structure and reading some reports, after many years i've just got hold of some quality LSD so won't be trying it anytime soon myself, but intrigued nonetheless...

Last edited:
I don't think there is a point in guessing cause AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD and LSZ are just mentioned explicitly... correct me if I'm wrong but I am not seeing an analogue law clause about a list of substitutions on any lysergamide, is there?
So that wouldn't narrow anything down.
Not sure it is so smart to have people list candidates further here. Or the different approaches to circumvention of the new law.
There is a 'I like to post random structures' in NSP / ADD if you wanna brainstorm. :)

Last edited:
I learned about this development nearly two weeks ago. The compound appears to be entirely novel (i.e. not previously encountered in the literature). I have a good friend that has already bio-assayed it, and he mentioned to me that the material was certainly active and probably of good quality.

Given the infinite number of variations that are possible there is unfortunately little point to this thread except to promote the compound. I have closed it but speculation is welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.