• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New, looking for something to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackplays

Bluelighter
Iv never really done any drugs before, iv always been kinda a goody two shoes, and am looking for something to try. I don't really have any way to acquire weed or something else, since I don't have any connections, but I have access to normal household meds, plus a little more, since my parents are doctors. I also have alcohol.

I can probably get something like oxycodone or percocet, would that be a good choice for recreational use?

well since this a HR site i would say dont even try anything period but since.....
depends on what you wanna achieve
cannabis would be the safest i would start there and or alcohol if you are of age
without further info all we can say is google drugs and take your pick

I can probably get something like oxycodone or percocet, would that be a good choice for recreational use?

either one at a low dose and see how you do then add in more if needed...you can take more, never less
i would be cautious when using opiates as they are quite sneaky bastards

Yea, I'm trying to do my research so I don't hurt myself, and am only looking to do it once. I realise that this isn't the place to be asking, but I'm going to take something anyways, and am hoping you guys can help me find something that won't mess me up to bad.

If you can get ahold of Percocet /oxycodone id recommend taking 15mg. Any more and you will probably get nauseous which is normal when taking pain pills. Alcohol would be ideal as well since it is new years eve. Stay safe and have fun!

I can get ahold of percocet, and am a 155 lb male, does 15 mg still sound OK? I think I would start at 10 and work my way up. Will it make me appear drugged? Or will I be able to act sober?

If you decide to take Percocet, start out at 5 mg since you've never taken any drugs before. Be careful and do not mix with alcohol. I have to close this since Bluelight doesn't allow what should I take sort of threads, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.