Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New *IHKAL Book in the Works!

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Sick, I wonder if there are any new drugs in there... Are you sure its gonna be a book in the same vein as Pihkal and Tihkal? Doesn't look like it from that article, just a new book based on his work, lectures and such, with more down the pipeline. Did I miss something?

After reading the article it smells clickbatei to me. No IHKAL anywhere to be found, just tangential writings by other authors trying to sell via the Shulgin name/legacy

After reading the article it smells clickbatei to me. No IHKAL anywhere to be found, just tangential writings by other authors trying to sell via the Shulgin name/legacy
Not to me. Look at Transform Press, not Synergetic whatever.

Legit, in Berkeley, owned by Ann's daughter.

Ok tjat´s a fair point. In fact the plants stuff can be quite interesting but I fail to see the ihkal on it... It´s difficult to know whitout reading it first.

The ihkals are written by molecules as minichapters, isnt? If its the same but with plants maybe they could share 2 or 3 ones to feel the vibe of the book

"Beyond this, there are plans for three additional books carrying on the Shulgin legacy, including a second volume of The Nature of Drugs, a book of letters from the Shulgin archive, and a third volume of work joining the PiHKAL-TiHKAL series."

Transform Press is the self-publishing arm of the Shulgin farm, founded by Ann. They published the most recent editions of PIHKAL and TIHKAL. Trout has been working through Sasha's notes for years. They've needed more resources for forever. I'm optimistic that this partnership will give them just that.