New IDEA- please help out ! ! !

Tee

Bluelighter
Hi. I just bought some transfer paper that you put in your printer. When you print, you can then iron it on a T-shirt. I was wondering if anyone knew about any cool websites that I could get any pictures from? Thanks!

I had some of that! It's fun. Try anime sites for fun T-shirt stuff, also, be careful and use light-colored T-shirts, I fucked up and ruined a fav tank top and a really good transfer that way.

Evey (fellow bluelighter) and myself have been doing that for a while now.
just gotta look up things you like... sesamie street... anime... etc.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

How about...
nasamdma.gif

Enjoy!
Dave

Hey,
What is exactly the name of this paper? I wanna get some and make T-shirts too....
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

OH MY GOD nailz!!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

someone needs to make a cool logo or picture that is asociated with bluelight so that we can find each other at parties.
smile.gif

------------------
"Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free desperately in need of some stranger's hand in a desperate land." -Jim Morrison

Just go to your local Office Max or computer store and ask for t-shirt transfer paper. Hewlett Packard makes some, and so do some other companies. It's about $15 for a pack of 10.

YOOOO !!! I'm sooo gonna hook up the NYC bluelighters and everyone i've met so far with some kewl ass bluelight gear.
I'm going to get this paper and make some t-shirts and tank-tops and distribute.
I hope BLUELIGHT is ok with me using their logo and badge in order to make this gear.
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}