• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New hydromorphone ER - Exalgo

O
Just want to confirm that the cold water is the trick! Love you bluelighters. Excited to have just joined the community!

Snorting is a different story, though:
1. Suck off white coating
2. Cut straight down the middle, trash the grey part.
3. Cut white bit in half
4. Carefully peel the plastic off.
5. Chop up white into pieces & use straw to shotgun.
6. You will have to shove bits back up nose, but it stays on the membrane which actually helps with the high.
7. Be ready to nod out all over America.

I've only had the 32s and they not an f'ing joke lol

Be careful, friends. xo

I have the 32 too. I usually plug...this really works? Wow ty

Ohh Exaglo, the first thing I ever Iv'ed. Remember we would just cut it into small pieces and let it dissolve in cold water, also plugged it and it was very nice... it's been 2 years soo its kinda hazy... was good plugged at 12mg, this was when I was clean for about a year then broke that with of all things IV Diludaid when my tolerance was, well I didn't have one... wish I didn't do that looking back, my life has been kinda fucked stuck in the same place ever since. But wish I had some of those fuckers now!!

rant

8o why the fuck would anyone want hydromorphone er. Every ER pill made sucks. ER Opanas blow, so I thkn ER Hydromorphones would suck as well. You can't boot Opana ER's if you say you do then more power to you, but I don't believe you, its like people who snort or try to get off on MS Contin. I dated the daughter of a very high up at working on MS CONTIN. ER pills. He literally had samples and bottles of tens of thousands legally and legitally I wouldn't even bother taking them. I have would rather be sick than take an ER pill or put the energy into telling myself I was high after I snorted/shot something that didn't work. Have fun wasting you're money. The only way these would be worth a damn is if the Extended Release was easily, and safely removed, which just like with the TimerX or w/e in Opana will suck and end up causing more arms to fall off than fill up.

Sorry I hate ER's. :!

Yoir the biggest noob, since way back when everything can be beat safely you just need to know how, what and why the abuse proof they create and put in pills. Opans was easy, 90% rubbing alcohol, filter with swab than burn off alcohol or let it evaporate. You are left with a white film on the spoon or bottom of a can just go about as normal, exalgos can be beat like avinvas by crisping. Look it up. 99% of most ER pills can be beat or it takes time to figure it out