• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here

Welcome

They are more or less the same thing.

"Spice" is a reference to many different synthetic cannabinoids.

"K2" was originally a brand of spice that was sold in stores across the US about 10 years ago. I don't believe it is made anymore, and definitely isn't in stores anymore.

But either way when someone says k2 they mean spice. Both terms could refer to one of a couple dozen different synthetic cannabinoids.

Welcome

They are more or less the same thing.

"Spice" is a reference to many different synthetic cannabinoids.

"K2" was originally a brand of spice that was sold in stores across the US about 10 years ago. I don't believe it is made anymore, and definitely isn't in stores anymore.

But either way when someone says k2 they mean spice. Both terms could refer to one of a couple dozen different synthetic cannabinoids.
Thank you for your response, I have alot of questions still, can you help me with them?

Why are you looking for spice may I ask? I remember when it was going around before the crackdowns like a decade ago now or so

Lol never again for me weed is legal here now more dispenseries than I can count every form of THC it's like whoa first time in my life I ever had access to unlimited ganja every type it is a new era of cannabis here

K2 is very risky if you ask me a lot of bad reports I have come across dangerous unpleasant

Bro I remember over a decade ago driving to tobacco shops buying that it sucked so bad I tried one type found at home from someone else it got me stoned but strange I mean no access to weed I can see the appeal

Last edited:
There are so many issues with synthetic cannabinoids from seizure risk to kidney damage. They can easily fuck you up for life

If you are in the US but in a state where actual cannabis is illegal you could try delta8-THC which is legal federally and sold openly on the internet. It makes great edibles. There are also federally legal delta9-THC gummies as well which you can find from the same sources as delta8 usually. These cannabinoids have a far lower risk profile