• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New Here-Xanax / Heroin = Deadly Combo

That is a horrible situation and my heart goes out to you and anyone else... Yes Xans and H are a extremely bad combo and one of the reasons I cannot get into the don program at this moment. everything nowadays seems just one big clusterfuck after the gov crackdown on big farma and scripts. Now they need to deal with the situation they started and they have the worse ppl on the job trying to deal with it. We don't mean jack shit to these ppl, that is why it is so important we stick together on forums like this and look out for each other.
Again my condolences to you for loss.

I remember hearing about there being real heroin, cheap, up to 85 per cent pure in some cases, available all over the States from 2002 to 2008 or so, maybe longer . . . I'm guessing the number of people needing to mix their smack with benzos to make it work properly was not that high. Usually it is Klonopin at conservative doses, a little nitrazepam too in Europe, and the Xanax bars are sought out more by the people who are actually into benzos, is this not the case?

My daughter was on Xanax for about five years, within the last two on the 2mg dose. I heard that when she ran out she had a friend sell her their prescription. However, she was really down her last month and had an acquaintance who does all kinds of drugs. I think if she was seeking anything, it was more Xanax, but somehow she either chose or was talked into the H.

Another thing which can happen with benzodiazepines is that a higher-than-recommended dose certainly puts that person into a deep sleep or similar level of sedation, so getting too much heroin, or heroin which is not really heroin and/or mixed with toxic drugs and other crap may start to present the problems that they do, but the person is not awake to act to get help and remedy the situation . . . this is why, for example, the doctors and nurses who were euthanising patients after Hurricane Katrina used multiple phials of midazolam and a bunch of morphine ampoules and 10 cc syringes in some cases, and why two states have an alternative for capital punishment of using three phials of midazolam and an entire 50 cc bottle of Dilaudid HP, a half-gramme, a 125-1000-fold overdose . . . it isn't so much that the midazolam helps the morphine and hydromorphone cause the fatality per se as it puts them to sleep and there is no chance of chest pain or vomiting or choking sensations momentarily waking them up, and it certainly enhances the risk of vomit aspiration and laying or falling into a position on a bed or similar thing which causes suffocation . . .

I wouldn't call it a silver lining or anything because there is really nothing good about any of this, but if this is what happened in your daughter's case, note of course that there are people who die from drugs complications and actually see themselves go, like stimulant overdoses, allergic reactions, and poisonings . . . too much strychnine in one's LSD or put in one's whiskey as poison like happened to Robert Johnson would probably be the worst way to go . . .

If it was putative heroin and the report eventually shows it was actually a fentanyl analogue, it could have been not only in pills or putative smack but they find it mixed into nose candy, pot, E, and all sorts of other things . . . why on earth would dealers do that? Maybe the question is, who is ultimately responsible for doing it? Even if the cops exaggerate it, it is known to have actually happened . . .

Whomever started this fent bullshit should burn in hell and be haunted by every victim it took. why mess up a good thing by cutting it with something that will kill your clients. Ahh money of course even tho we had plenty of legit good refined H coming out of Afghanistan. We let the Afgans produce opium and actually protected them since that is their only real natural resource. this isn't some conspiracy or rumor. gotta keep the warlords happy so we can operate on their turf. at that time they has 2 years worth of raw opium in Storage.

Whomever started this fent bullshit should burn in hell and be haunted by every victim it took. why mess up a good thing by cutting it with something that will kill your clients. Ahh money of course even tho we had plenty of legit good refined H coming out of Afghanistan. We let the Afgans produce opium and actually protected them since that is their only real natural resource. this isn't some conspiracy or rumor. gotta keep the warlords happy so we can operate on their turf. at that time they has 2 years worth of raw opium in Storage.

I heard a lot of speculation about the RC fentanils, benzamides, and benzodiazepines angle on it . . . These powders started coming from China. I have heard people say, noting correctly that carfentanil, a rather common ingredient of fake smack and counterfeit pills, is technically a Weapon of Mass Destruction, so is it or was it some kind of slow-motion chemical warfare attack?
Of course there is the question of motive . . . could simply distracting and weakening the US for economic reasons be enough for any country to cover their eyes and see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil whilst firms on their territory do something like that? In spite of all the rhetoric by the same kind of folks who want to start the Cold War again, especially with Russia, I also really don't think that China and the United States are really at sixes and sevens about everything and going at it hammer and tongs; competitors in the marketplace, yes, certainly not enemies, though . . .

The remaining US presence in Afghanistan, such as it is probably provides an additional road for the opium products to make it to the West, like during the Viet Nam war and heroin and opium from South-East Asia wound up in the US in great quantities . . . body bags, diplomatic pouches, equipment being shipped, and anything the soldiers and their superior officers could use to move the smack.

Plus there is apparently fentanyl and the like in pot, C-Jam, meth, E, benzos and all sorts of other pills, and everything else . . .

It may be more the US government sitting back and watching rather than proactively doing it, but who knows? Maybe there are Mexican cartels trying to get each other blamed for the poison smack and counterfeit pills, but then of course after a while, people know not to buy anything they are selling because of such things, so they all would lose business. It is not like there have not been discussions of killing drugs users in the past . . .

At the other end of the spectrum, if it were just a few cases, a small number of such cases would be something the media and cops would hype as much as possible because the cops and rehab clinic people make all sorts of money from people being forced into rehab, and that is the big racket that is so lucrative today . . .

Last edited:
The wmd aspect is an angel that I thought about for a while. The doctrin of china/russia and other enemies of the usa is to destroy us from the inside. Can't get us militarily even if they team agaisnt us so they need to decay us from within and letting the house of card collapse. But this can be debated until blue in the face. But it's no coincidence that the analogs and fent is being pumped out of Asia into the USA.

I had friends serve in Afghanistan/ Iraq . They stories they told me and these are first hand accounts would make your jaw drop when it comes to the opium trade and US/CIA involvement just like you mentioned during the Vietnam war. We really had no choice in the matter if we wanted to operate on their soil. Of course ppl will deny it or call bs but we damn well know that we could eradicate the poppy fields easily if we wanted to. Satellites can easily pick out the poppy fields ,same satellites they use to take surveys of forest growth and agricultural development.

One quote that was made in America gangster, when Russell crow said that the gov doesn't want to stop the drugs coming in since it supports so many jobs ' law enforcement' for example. This is a hard pill for ppl to swallow due to the propaganda our gov spews out. And we get tragedies like op posted.

Tbh we are just little fish in a giant ocean of sharks. Again as i said earlier , no one gives a shit about us . We are the only ones who can provide protection and support for each other.

Hopefully when the next generation gets into politics and power , things will start to change for the better. We are seeing it now with the decriminalization of cannabis and other illegal substances that have medical benefits like mdma , ketamine being used to battle depression and other issues. Except we got big pharma pushing back and they have the money, clout and politicians
In their pockets. Then we get the kneejerk reactions now due to the same prick politicans, lobbyist who let big pharma pump out pills lile no tomorrow and then pull the rug out under us. So of course ppl will seek out other means to get meds. So happens this is when the fent started to come into play. Again another "coincidence ". Now we get a 3 day script max, and if you go to the ER and not half dead, you ain't getting any pain meds outside that visit.

I looked up the information about the 36 Democratic candidates, three Republicans, and others and at least the Democrats and Republicans are all in the tank for the Bolshevik gangsters who are using the fake opioid cri$i$ to line their pockets and go on a power trip . . . The handful who may be educable are being worked over by the Democratic establishment for such things as being in favour of sane foreign policy and so on . . .

Almost the exact same comments about the fake opioid crisis from everyone . . . It all really is something awful. Not a peep about the fact that somehow all sorts of poison is finding its way into US citizens and killing them because and that chronic pain patients and people with cancer and their doctors are being terrorised and being non-consensually taken off pain medications, which does kill patients in poor health with heart attacks, strokes and so forth, as well as there being suicides. What I really would fear wolud be someone there being goaded into going postal by everything done to them, and the case being used by the propagandists for their evil purposes . . ..

The one thing about the pharmaceutical companies I have been hearing of late -- it is the same media and political people who are pushing the propaganda about the fake opioid crisis -- they want a scapegoat now that people are starting to question all the propaganda about narcotics. It sounds like what happened is that the have pushed the doctors and patients too far and there is a push-back; anything from demonstrations to people showing up at political meetings, some of it showing in the media . . . the trickle of chronic pain patients as well as physicians to Canada started in about February, and I do know of a handful of folks have come to Continental Europe one location or another with plans never to return to the United States because of the situation and presumably some other locations as well. How many people in the United States are in pain and have the resources to escape? I guess more of the poor stay sick and vice versa . . .

The pharmaceutical companies are convenient scapegoats, but aren't they just serving a demand for medications which are the result things going on which are subject to debate?

If at all possible, in the 1980s and 1990s, people in chronic pain were in even worse shape, and Purdue and others were doing what they were established to do, and what they and their competitors do, and being in the business of selling medicine to people . . . their motives were what they should have been. . . and why should there not be money do to be made in selling medication if there s money to be made in the rehabilitation racket?

Now that people are starting to see through the lies about the fake opioid crisis, these power trippers and gangsters need someone else to blame, for something and it is all very convenient. What exactly are pharmaceutical companies supposed to be in the business of doing, according to these people?

There was no opioid crisis . . . there are people who are the gangsters who make money from people in drug rehabilitation, , and the motivations of politicians like the Anslingers, Harrisons, Nesses, and Nixons of the world are very dark, so much so that it is very troubling on which to speculate. Who has that much trouble with the idea of other people doing something because it makes them happy that they are willing to do truly atrocious things. Mainly it is greed. Cops are employed by the racket, all of the social workers and people who run the rehabilitation rackets do . . . then there are the people who have worse motives -- the people in political office elected or appointed who are threatening the doctors and patients. The kind of people who go after patients who are advocates for other patients . . . I sure most of it is mercenary and all about greed. Corruption too . . . Drug rehabilitation as a business calling forth its own demand, with medical, political, and law enforcement cover -- the latter is known in business school as
Fari vagnari u pizzu . . .
-- a pretty neat deal, and the insurance companies get into that

The whole thing is awfully convenient -- people who make money from addiction traffic in any number of definitions of it which serve their purposes and no one else's . . .

Even something supposedly as useful as the prescription monitoring databases now in all states is rife with corruption. Going back to when they were being established, If someone is always in the media and jawboning legislatures, medical groups, pharmacy lobbies, and others for these databases, what if they own the firms, or people they known work there, or oodles of stock, bonds, capital equipment or real estate related to the groups in question? If patient advocate organisations and consumer groups were in such a positions, wouldn't that be all over the newspapers as insider trading? That level of connexion in all this really smells of corruption -- people get rich from the rehab business and law enforcement at all levels is protected and it is a business which calls forth its own demand -- in the dictionary definition a racket.

One, they are the tools that the CDC and other government people have used to threaten doctors who are treating patients with chronic pain. There is the science fiction they are pushing about the connexion of chronic pain treatment to addiction, and a totally arbitrary lie about 90 mg morphine base equivalent leading to that and early death and all that. That would be bad enough, but the databases are mainly known for things like pharmacists offering to fill benzodiazepine scripts 1 to 3 days early for a $50 cash fee, talking really loudly with 15 people in line about carisoprodol and fentanyl scripts when a patient who is not afraid of them comes in, people from the US attorneys' offices, state departments of justice, and pharmacy examiners violating HIPPA and things like that in order to cow television presenters and local politicians into being quiet about all this by mailing their pharmacy records to people. How about the cases where the pharmacist uses the information to, for example, keep bitching about all the narcotics a doctor's office is allegedly writing for until one of the nurses has sex with the pharmacist? Or the doctor caves and writes for Adderall for one of the pharmacy techs who has been pestering the doctor for several days for an unclear indication, and certainly provides no ICD-10 diagnosis code?

It is politically incorrect to point out that into the 1950s morphine and the like were used for intractable depression, and now oxymorphone, butorphanol, dihydrocodeine, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, and piritramide, and so on are being researched for those conditions.

No disrespect to your loss, but I find that hard to believe that his bars A ) had up to 5mg of fent in them and B ) The batch varied by an order of magnitude from 0.5 to 5

All in all, I'm not really understanding what the point of selling fake xanax loaded with a fatal dose of fent would be.

No disrespect to your loss, but I find that hard to believe that his bars A ) had up to 5mg of fent in them and B ) The batch varied by an order of magnitude from 0.5 to 5

All in all, I'm not really understanding what the point of selling fake xanax loaded with a fatal dose of fent would be.

Regardless of the amounts. I see absolutely every reason why fent laced xans would be sold. Just read the past 5 post. It's called money.. these scumfuks know desperate ppl are now to get meds due to the fed/state crackdowb on scrips. Supply and demand and regardless if kills their clientele. Since they will now have a steady flow of ppl seeking meds off the streets.

I was more shocked than you are. He was anti-opioid so his family got them tested following the death and they varied greatly but every single pill contained Fentanyl. The highest dose was just over 5MG and the lowest dose just under 0.5MG. And the point of it is money. He ordered a batch of hundreds of pills online and it cost him his life. I have no idea why people would put Fentanyl in bars but I urge everybody to never buy from the streets. They were name brand Xanax 2 bars and looked as legitimate as a pill press could make them look. His first experience with opioids was his last. Even with my tolerance I am sure if I took the wrong one of the batch I would have died as well. I miss him dearly and it could have been avoided had his Psychiatrist understood the demons he was facing. But I believe he is in a better place than I.

That's pretty wild and to both people who quoted me: I do understand why people would load fake pharms with fent (money) - I just don't understand putting in a dose that would be lethal to most consumers of xanax. I'm guessing that is some seriously amateur work done on those bricks. At any rate, sorry your friend had to find out the hard way. I've taken quite a few dark-net bars and usually I've been confident they were alpraz and the few times they weren't I suspect eti, never caught an opiate like that.

The wmd aspect is an angel that I thought about for a while. The doctrin of china/russia and other enemies of the usa is to destroy us from the inside. Can't get us militarily even if they team agaisnt us so they need to decay us from within and letting the house of card collapse. But this can be debated until blue in the face. But it's no coincidence that the analogs and fent is being pumped out of Asia into the USA.

I had friends serve in Afghanistan/ Iraq . They stories they told me and these are first hand accounts would make your jaw drop when it comes to the opium trade and US/CIA involvement just like you mentioned during the Vietnam war. We really had no choice in the matter if we wanted to operate on their soil. Of course ppl will deny it or call bs but we damn well know that we could eradicate the poppy fields easily if we wanted to. Satellites can easily pick out the poppy fields ,same satellites they use to take surveys of forest growth and agricultural development.

One quote that was made in America gangster, when Russell crow said that the gov doesn't want to stop the drugs coming in since it supports so many jobs ' law enforcement' for example. This is a hard pill for ppl to swallow due to the propaganda our gov spews out. And we get tragedies like op posted.

Tbh we are just little fish in a giant ocean of sharks. Again as i said earlier , no one gives a shit about us . We are the only ones who can provide protection and support for each other.

Hopefully when the next generation gets into politics and power , things will start to change for the better. We are seeing it now with the decriminalization of cannabis and other illegal substances that have medical benefits like mdma , ketamine being used to battle depression and other issues. Except we got big pharma pushing back and they have the money, clout and politicians
In their pockets. Then we get the kneejerk reactions now due to the same prick politicans, lobbyist who let big pharma pump out pills lile no tomorrow and then pull the rug out under us. So of course ppl will seek out other means to get meds. So happens this is when the fent started to come into play. Again another "coincidence ". Now we get a 3 day script max, and if you go to the ER and not half dead, you ain't getting any pain meds outside that visit.

Excellent post. Well put.

I looked up the information about the 36 Democratic candidates, three Republicans, and others and at least the Democrats and Republicans are all in the tank for the Bolshevik gangsters who are using the fake opioid cri$i$ to line their pockets and go on a power trip . . . The handful who may be educable are being worked over by the Democratic establishment for such things as being in favour of sane foreign policy and so on . . .

Almost the exact same comments about the fake opioid crisis from everyone . . . It all really is something awful. Not a peep about the fact that somehow all sorts of poison is finding its way into US citizens and killing them because and that chronic pain patients and people with cancer and their doctors are being terrorised and being non-consensually taken off pain medications, which does kill patients in poor health with heart attacks, strokes and so forth, as well as there being suicides. What I really would fear wolud be someone there being goaded into going postal by everything done to them, and the case being used by the propagandists for their evil purposes . . ..

The one thing about the pharmaceutical companies I have been hearing of late -- it is the same media and political people who are pushing the propaganda about the fake opioid crisis -- they want a scapegoat now that people are starting to question all the propaganda about narcotics. It sounds like what happened is that the have pushed the doctors and patients too far and there is a push-back; anything from demonstrations to people showing up at political meetings, some of it showing in the media . . . the trickle of chronic pain patients as well as physicians to Canada started in about February, and I do know of a handful of folks have come to Continental Europe one location or another with plans never to return to the United States because of the situation and presumably some other locations as well. How many people in the United States are in pain and have the resources to escape? I guess more of the poor stay sick and vice versa . . .

The pharmaceutical companies are convenient scapegoats, but aren't they just serving a demand for medications which are the result things going on which are subject to debate?

If at all possible, in the 1980s and 1990s, people in chronic pain were in even worse shape, and Purdue and others were doing what they were established to do, and what they and their competitors do, and being in the business of selling medicine to people . . . their motives were what they should have been. . . and why should there not be money do to be made in selling medication if there s money to be made in the rehabilitation racket?

Now that people are starting to see through the lies about the fake opioid crisis, these power trippers and gangsters need someone else to blame, for something and it is all very convenient. What exactly are pharmaceutical companies supposed to be in the business of doing, according to these people?

There was no opioid crisis . . . there are people who are the gangsters who make money from people in drug rehabilitation, , and the motivations of politicians like the Anslingers, Harrisons, Nesses, and Nixons of the world are very dark, so much so that it is very troubling on which to speculate. Who has that much trouble with the idea of other people doing something because it makes them happy that they are willing to do truly atrocious things. Mainly it is greed. Cops are employed by the racket, all of the social workers and people who run the rehabilitation rackets do . . . then there are the people who have worse motives -- the people in political office elected or appointed who are threatening the doctors and patients. The kind of people who go after patients who are advocates for other patients . . . I sure most of it is mercenary and all about greed. Corruption too . . . Drug rehabilitation as a business calling forth its own demand, with medical, political, and law enforcement cover -- the latter is known in business school as
Fari vagnari u pizzu . . .
-- a pretty neat deal, and the insurance companies get into that

The whole thing is awfully convenient -- people who make money from addiction traffic in any number of definitions of it which serve their purposes and no one else's . . .

Even something supposedly as useful as the prescription monitoring databases now in all states is rife with corruption. Going back to when they were being established, If someone is always in the media and jawboning legislatures, medical groups, pharmacy lobbies, and others for these databases, what if they own the firms, or people they known work there, or oodles of stock, bonds, capital equipment or real estate related to the groups in question? If patient advocate organisations and consumer groups were in such a positions, wouldn't that be all over the newspapers as insider trading? That level of connexion in all this really smells of corruption -- people get rich from the rehab business and law enforcement at all levels is protected and it is a business which calls forth its own demand -- in the dictionary definition a racket.

One, they are the tools that the CDC and other government people have used to threaten doctors who are treating patients with chronic pain. There is the science fiction they are pushing about the connexion of chronic pain treatment to addiction, and a totally arbitrary lie about 90 mg morphine base equivalent leading to that and early death and all that. That would be bad enough, but the databases are mainly known for things like pharmacists offering to fill benzodiazepine scripts 1 to 3 days early for a $50 cash fee, talking really loudly with 15 people in line about carisoprodol and fentanyl scripts when a patient who is not afraid of them comes in, people from the US attorneys' offices, state departments of justice, and pharmacy examiners violating HIPPA and things like that in order to cow television presenters and local politicians into being quiet about all this by mailing their pharmacy records to people. How about the cases where the pharmacist uses the information to, for example, keep bitching about all the narcotics a doctor's office is allegedly writing for until one of the nurses has sex with the pharmacist? Or the doctor caves and writes for Adderall for one of the pharmacy techs who has been pestering the doctor for several days for an unclear indication, and certainly provides no ICD-10 diagnosis code?

It is politically incorrect to point out that into the 1950s morphine and the like were used for intractable depression, and now oxymorphone, butorphanol, dihydrocodeine, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, and piritramide, and so on are being researched for those conditions.

Interesting post. There is a lot of misinformation and straight up lies being spread every day.

I remember hearing about there being real heroin, cheap, up to 85 per cent pure in some cases, available all over the States from 2002 to 2008 or so, maybe longer . . . I'm guessing the number of people needing to mix their smack with benzos to make it work properly was not that high. Usually it is Klonopin at conservative doses, a little nitrazepam too in Europe, and the Xanax bars are sought out more by the people who are actually into benzos, is this not the case?
Yeah the H back then was amazing! A whole different animal

The bars of Xanax, the four pieces into which it can be broken arranged in linear fashion, was quite the marketing coup . . . was there anything else before or since like that?

Back in the day, there were chloral hydrate and barbital capsules, presumably from the same manufacturer but maybe not, which were divided lengthwise, so there were two long pieces of gelatine which fit into each other like, actually I don't know what else to describe it like, maybe a clam is what it looked like,

I think something great would be a rectangular tablet of hydrocodone (single-ingredient, of course) which breaks into 12 pieces of 2.5 mg each, arranged 3 x 4 sort of like a little Hershey bar of hydro, in fact stamp a little H on each piece for hydrocodone . . . do it one way, you have your 10 mg sort of like Vicodin 10/325, another is 7.5 like Vicoprofen, snap the first in half you've got the 5 mg, break the whole thing in half there is the 15 mg dose, down the whole thing and it kills lots of pain, in fact what I think the original manufacturer first suggested as a maximum immediate-release dose . . .