Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New here - Looking for MDA comdown assistance

Snowy_Hell

Bluelighter
Hey all,

New to the forums but long term lurker.

I have recently recovered from a long term and heavy MDMA and psychedelic binge among other things (fully recovered totally with no lingering effects) and would like to share my story on bluelight in a hope to help those who are suffering :)

I still love some shrooms and weed occasionally, also shout out to those here who love to get on it to hard trance and Hardstyle of old

Peacee:)
Hi! I'm new here as well. What would you use for coming down from MDMA? Only thing I have are antipsychotics and green tea so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If literally all you have is green tea and antipsychotics, then just drink some green tea, definitely don't take an antipsychotic just for an MDxx comedown, that's massive overkill and would surely obliterate any afterglow, that is if you're new enough to the substance that you still get afterglows, which I'm presuming you must be since you're asking this question. ;) So yeah, just try to take it easy and drink some green tea. If you have 5-HTP supplements or some antioxidants you could do worse than taking some of them too. Otherwise you can eat a couple of bananas (which contain tryptophan which will convert into 5-HTP and thus - in theory at least - replenish some of your spent 5-HT, ie, serotonin).

Are you talking about short term (ie the night you roll and are trying to sleep) or long term (symptoms stemming from abuse)?

For short term, benzos and/or antipsychotics are the best along with marijuana. I’ll usually take something like 1mg xanax or 10-20mg ambien along with 25-50mg seroquel and smoke some. I’m almost always using LSD with MDMA so if you’re just using MDA/MDMA then you won’t need that much.

As far as neurochemical support, I also include... High quality fish oil, alpha lipoid acid, vitamin c, NAC, CBD, metformin, and piracetam typically the night of.

As far as long term, lots of threads on this. Maintaining a healthy diet (whole foods, no processed/prepackaged, fruits, veggies, healthy fats and lots of protein) and getting regular moderate-high intensity exercise are the best things you can do.

Are you talking about short term (ie the night you roll and are trying to sleep) or long term (symptoms stemming from abuse)?

For short term, benzos and/or antipsychotics are the best along with marijuana. I’ll usually take something like 1mg xanax or 10-20mg ambien along with 25-50mg seroquel and smoke some. I’m almost always using LSD with MDMA so if you’re just using MDA/MDMA then you won’t need that much.

As far as neurochemical support, I also include... High quality fish oil, alpha lipoid acid, vitamin c, NAC, CBD, metformin, and piracetam typically the night of.

As far as long term, lots of threads on this. Maintaining a healthy diet (whole foods, no processed/prepackaged, fruits, veggies, healthy fats and lots of protein) and getting regular moderate-high intensity exercise are the best things you can do.
Yeah, I use coconut oil and bananas, green tea and exercise and psychiatric junk, trying to have a decent 27-hour sleep, but am broke, and can't afford better supplements (because I blew my cash on drugs and booze). From now on, only mushrooms and acid, no amphetamines whatsoever, not even DOC, it electrifies me way too much.