• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New here ibuprofen/codeine phosphate 12.8 cwe white ?

Vibez1

Greenlighter
Hi new member here ,might aswell post this here as i couldnt find much info about ibuprofen being white after a cwe .Well this bloke i know cwe 30 ibuprofen/codeine phosphate tablets filterd twice and it was still white.There was alot stuck in the coffee filters, hes done it with panadeine extra 15mg Codeine and other generics hes never had this problem its always been clear.As the pharmasist would only give him ibuprofen products:X he just took it and is not game enough to drink it because its white wtf is that?Ive read of ppl doing it with panafan plus and its clear im pretty sure its not ibuprofen .Hope someone can help me out thanks.

Hi, Welcome to Bluelight ! !

Good questions. I am going to move your post to Basic Drug Disucssion. I've done some CWE's but it's been a long time. :)

Just don't slam the whole thing. Find out how much is too much ibuprofen. How much does each tab contain of ibuprofen? You could buy them (for headaches of course) Just get the APAP kind. Someone else will be by with more info. BTW, utfse and look it up. Literately look up CWE ibuprofen in the search engine.

Ok thanks for the replys.Hes learnt my lesson with ibuprofen its sucks for a cwe.Also if he had a dose of 300 - 350mg would the same amount work the following day?

Last edited: