• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New Generic Subutex Mylan Brand M924 Questions/Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Bean

Bluelighter
Would like to know about this certain brand! It's fairly new considering I couldn't find much on google besides on meds chat but it was for and against it. Nothing about it on bluelight. So here's the first thread I hope. Let's talk about if it's a good as in strength for y'all as the other generic buprenorphine (subutex) as the others and what are your thoughts? I just got them I been on suboxone off and on for two years I would use it when my DOC would run out which usually was oxy and norco. I moved to methadone for a lil while but became a hermit and started twitching in my sleep from it and my gf at the time had enough of all of it and left me in feb this year mainly due to the twitching and not doing anything with myself! By end of March I was off the 200mg methadone and started suboxone it gave me mask e headaches so my good ole buddy my doc gave me subutex and I been trying all the generics trying to find the one I like. I can't stand sublingual due to poor BA I usually sniff or plug my sub. Also I'm prescribed 16mg a day but only at work so I take that much through out the day! I take 4 mg every 5 or so hrs sometimes 4 as it helps my pain from a back injury. Why I started major opiates in he first place. So anyone else get these and have any info or insight? Love to hear it!

Joe Bean

I haven't heard much about it, actually came looking on here for more info about it as well. I was taking the regular (non generic) subutext orally and snorting it, and now I just switched to this. I'm
Just wondering if the efficiancy is different apparently with genetic the efficiency can be higher or lower by 20% compared to the regular. Today was my first day on the generic m924 and I snorted it and feel a little more of an effect than the regular subutext I snorted just yesterday. Interesting. Anyone else have any other thoughts on this? I'm hoping someone does.

Personally I didn't like them but now I think about it. They did work very well but I enjoy the activis brand the orange oval 153. I don't know why but I think I might switch it up every month to a diff brand of subutex so my body doesn't get used to one brand and yes I also read that generics can have 20% more or less of the active ingredient which is buprenorphine same goes with generic oxy, perks, and other major opiate generics. So you say they feel stronger for you?

The do feel stronger to me, when I'm snorting them. And I do notice that the it doesn't drip right away compared to the last kind I got which wasn't the generic. I also noticed that this kind has a more powdery consistency and def feels different when it goes up my nose lol. It's not as nice to snort cause i literally feel it in the back of my mouth like the powder. Crazy. But I wonder if it is stronger snorting cause it sticks to the nasal cavities longer because of the powder and therefore more absorption happens. But honestly who knows I have no science what so ever to back this up. I've never tried the kind you say your on, what do you think of that kind and honestly do you request specifically to the pharmacist to do always a different generic, that's so interesting. ?

I like them they deff do the job as far as strength I'm not sure which ones are my too favorite because I haven't tried them all yet. I'm working on that. And yes I ask my pharmacist which brand subutex they carry. I get my script on paper so I can go anywhere I want to fill. My family/ pain/ addiction doctor is cool as ice cream!! Lol he to knows pain why he went to school when he was 35. Broke his back and needed a new career. I broke my back in 2007 and by 2010 I was playing with fire and was hooked on pain meds. I always knew I would end up on buprenorphine. It has saved my life and my career and pretty much everything lol let me know if you try any other brands and let me know here!!?

I have been on the original buprenorphine made by Roxanne labs I've always snorted

I like them they deff do the job as far as strength I'm not sure which ones are my too favorite because I haven't tried them all yet. I'm working on that. And yes I ask my pharmacist which brand subutex they carry. I get my script on paper so I can go anywhere I want to fill. My family/ pain/ addiction doctor is cool as ice cream!! Lol he to knows pain why he went to school when he was 35. Broke his back and needed a new career. I broke my back in 2007 and by 2010 I was playing with fire and was hooked on pain meds. I always knew I would end up on buprenorphine. It has saved my life and my career and pretty much everything lol let me know if you try any other brands and let me know here!!?

I have been snorting the original buprenorphine made by Roxanne labs, just 3 weeks ago I had to fill at Walgreens and they gave me those orange moon shaped ones and I did not like them at all, luckily I only filled 20 At 3 a day so I could transfer to my main pharmacy. Then this last appointment with my doc which was 2 days ago and I couldn't fill with my pharmacy so I called around found one close to me that said they had the white ones, got home opened the bottle and it's the m924's they seem okay I find my self nodding out at night but I also take sleeping/anxiety meds. It is definitely harsher on the nose and it dose stick to your throat makes me cough the drip seems to be the same. I stilll will switch to my main pharm when my 20 is up, unless I find I do like these better.

How does this relate to the sub. strips? I am on (4) 8's/day and wonder if the m924 pills will be better or worse via snorting.
They burn like a mutha f****a!

I am currently on the 8mg strips, 12mg/day, though I take a lot less, rarely more than 4mg in a day, but a couple months back, I ran out of my script, and it was too early to fill. So I hit up a buddy and asked if he had any subs. He said sure. So I met up with him and he handed me a peach colored pill that read 154xx on it. I don't remember the exact numbers on it. So I was like aww man a pill? I just thought back on the ole stop signs and how poor their sublingually bioavailability is, and about the circumstances of IV'ing pills these days for me. I am trying to saver what veins I have left! So I hung g on to the pill as it was the only one I had. So when I started feeling shitty again I mulled over the best ROA. I didn't want to IV it, and plugging is hard for me, since I have a gastric condition. I was worried snorting it would be a waste, so I broke the 8mg buprenorphine peach colored pill in half and plopped it under my tongue. To my amazement, I was impressed! I actually got a mood elevation, and somewhat of a nice agonist-like opiate buzz. I liked it. Matter of fact, I may ask my doc about these. The strips are holding me just fine, but sometimes it's fun to try other brands. Ya know?

I personally have come to find the Roxana brand is the best unless its the kind that have an 8on one side and arrow on the other I cant remember the brand name but with the mylan brand that have M 924 on the one side I have come to find out that when I inject them they make my hand swell up and I feel like there is nothing in there because I don't see it but you can clearly taste it but they definitely make me swell right after or atleast the next day and its just different. It hurts worse tome and I cant seem to use that spot again so I been looking online every where to see if maybe they made them specifically so you can't abuse them they they did with opama and oxys but I cant seem to find anything any where that tells me if they are anti abuse so if anyone can answer that question or have some advice on it itd be greatlyappreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.