European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New Etizolam Analogue Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
All were asking is what exactly the product is, how it was marketed including the actual active ingredient and the dosage of the pellets. Stating u know what you took offers no help or information for other users, and it makes your post completely pointless. The point of this site is to identify reasearch chemicals such as this, regardless of whether or not its from your perfect R&D source, or if it belongs to the 'dirty' research chemicals that evidently the whole of the EU has to put up with, you being the only exeception. I have large amounts of what I consider the 3 most bestl RC benzodiazepines on the market at the moment which have been wrapped up and put away for after the blanket ban ban, 500 2mg pellets of Chloro-Diazepam, 500 pellets of Clonitrazolam and 500 Pellets of Flubromazepam. All of these products are consistently dosed from the only vendor I have used since I started using RC benzodizepines. I find the Chloro-Diazepam perfectly functional as a potentially useful therapeutic chemical, and the Clonitrazolam and Flubromazepam 'recreational' as far as a benzo can be. Im perfectly happy with the quality, dosages and effects of my dirty market 'research chemicals' and although the Clonitrazolam in particular has not been studied in any real length, the Chloro-Diazepam and Flubromazepam were developed as actual medicines although neither made it to the market.

Under researched or not, anything I put down my neck gets shared on Bluelight, including the product, dose, active ingrediant (s) and a trip report if warrented.

If you are unwilling to share any of that information with regards to this 'Etizolam Ananlogue' you have seen fit to start a thread on, then what may I ask are you actually doing on here apart from just being a right load of no help to anyone

I know what I was taking, BecomingJulie, don't worry about that. The product has been in test phase for over a year and is due for launch - along with all the other products that have gone down the same route during the past few years. This particular product was R&D'd in the UK, which I'm thankful for, because the majority of your market 'research' chemicals are manufactured in overseas labs that are so dirty that you'd never take your RC again if you saw them.

I'm a 40 year old man with decades of drug experience. I'd never say, "woohoo, yep, I'll take this sh*t", without having a clue what it is.

All I was simply doing here is putting a word out. Letting a few folks know that something good comes this way, and I was looking for other people who'd also researched the product.
You know what you were taking? Well, good for you! The least you can do is tell everyone else what they are taking. Just saying "it's safe -- trust me" is nowhere near enough. An IUPAC name, chemical formula or something would at least allow people to make an informed decision.

Also, "It's safe -- trust me" is exactly what someone would say if they were peddling toxic shite.

If someone won't tell you what's in a product, that ought to raise an instant red flag.

I wonder if this is a sly way of shifting the stocks of DeschloroEtizolam?
That too was touted as a great Etiz replacement, what a surprise it was shite.

We'd know more with an IUPAC name ..... Usually, when people are being deliberately obfuscatory, it is because they think you won't like the answer.

Taken one and a half of what?!?! I am proper confused.

Exactly. This is my point Atmozfears. The OP refuses to give any practical information on what on earth hes taken

Welcome to Bluelights European and African Drug Discussion by the way Atmosfears, I hope you find this forum and the many others that make up the majority of the site useful in keeping you as safe as possible if you choose to use pyschoactive drugs of any description or legality

Until or unless somebody can post providing the actual chemical name of the active ingredient in whatever this stuff is I see no point in having threads like this. Given we have no idea whether people are even talking about the same substance - let alone what that (or those) substance (or substances) is (or are) - there appears to be quite literally no content to this thread other than the genuine HR information and advice being that taking drugs with little previous research done on them is risky enough without the added complication of not even knowing what the substance is.

As none of us know what is being discussed other than a couple of people who are apparently fairly cosy with the vendor this thread serves no purpose beyond borderline shilling. And as even that has to be kept suitably vague due to the sourcing rule I really don't see any reason for this thread to remain open. As such, closed until there is a specific, named (chemical name, not just a brandname with no indication of active ingredient(s)) substance provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.