• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New Dissociatives: MXiPr

Tryppi

Greenlighter
Hiya,

I was browsing the stock of a trusted vendor earlier and came across this apparently new dissociative. At first I thought it was a typo for MXPr, but it seems to be a new analogue. I'm going to order a sample, but I have been trying to do some digging and can't seem to find a single piece of info about this drug anywhere online. I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything.

Other Name(s): 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr, methoxipropamine hydrochloride

IUPAC: 2-(isopropylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexanone hydrochloride

Sounds interesting.
I fuckin love me some good dissociating lol

Not much info out there yet as it's practically brand spanking new to the market. Give it several weeks and I bet you'll start to see some reviews, lots of people hoping to find the next MXE + lots of disso enthusiasts out there... so plenty of people should be trying this soon and then hopefully reporting back. Fingers crossed that this is another good one.

Yeah I kept looking and only found a couple mentions on reddit but it seems to have hit the market just over the past few days so I doubt anyone has really tried it. I actually have yet to try MXPr so I went ahead and got both. I'll post a comparison in a couple weeks after they arrive

I will explore this one as soon as I have less tolerance. At this price it would be a waste. Any idea so far what dosages would be?

No ballpark from anecdotes AFAIK. I'm probably gonna start around 10mg but play around a bit in the first couple days once I have it. Other than recent low therapeutic doses of memantine I shouldn't have much tolerance. I imagine it will be close in dose to MXPr but I have nothing to base that off of

I'm also waiting for at least one report :D Then I'm going to pull the plug. Quite enjoyed MXPr but it wasn't really cost effective potency-wise.

I'm also waiting for at least one report :D Then I'm going to pull the plug. Quite enjoyed MXPr but it wasn't really cost effective potency-wise.
It's hard to compete with drugs like O-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP potency-wise so I completely feel ya. I still haven't tried 2-FDCK because it's not much cheaper than S-Ket where I'm at