• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new cutting agent for ice

it leaves tiny air bubbles in the rocks there isnt a smell normaly but there may well be...the stuff ur talking about is the slightly wet crushed up white shit!! that stuff for some reason makes the skin on my feet peal its the fkin lowest!!!!!

there has been one load of 4-mar in melb that my uncle jimmy lufnan saw but the ph no good had no legs everything else was perfect!!!

The oily "wet" additive is contact solution. (Bosch & Lomb) like contacts for your eye's, solution.

separating isopropolbenzalamines from meth from scientific study (or other amines)

I have discovered, by extensive research, a system of separating meth (or what they are calling 'meth' these days) from the benzalamines. I was sick of what we all were getting for meth, with it's cut now nearly irremovable. I am not a chemist, but my limited knowledge and experience made it so I could understand and carry out the procedure, which itself is not too difficult. I see the frustration with this new cut being almost impossible to correctly separate. I wish they would have just left the msn cutter, as it was quite easy to remove with acetone at least. I am not looking for any praise, but I simply want to help everyone who has posted in frustration over this continuing effort of the cartels to adulterate meth, rendering it nearly useless, without any recourse for improvement. Here is what I pulled from the scientific article. I have done it successfully. I hope this solution will help everyone. It is simpler than expected. The isopropolbenzalimines as well as the other amines (ethylbenzalalamines etc.) were the perfect cut, as it seems to be the right handed isomer of meth itself, extremely similar in traits such as melting point, solvency etc. thus making it almost impossible to extract chemically. However I was fortunate to finally find an scientific article from a law enforcement forensics lab clearly exposing and patenting a process. Here it is:
The meth/iso mix is made into an aqueous solution, meaning that you liquefy the stuff you have in distilled water. I would have to look up the ratio again, but it did not seem to matter much. Reasonably liquify it a little over supersaturated state I'm thinking is best. Test the ph with accurate measurement, such as lithium strips, although I got by with just ph paper. Then add a 1:1 ratio of organic solvent. They recommended xylol, toluene, and I don't have the article in front of me but there were others. Here in California it looks as if toluene has been pulled from the shelves. I don't know if it was a polarized or non-polarized organic solvent but the one was stated. Whichever toluene is classified as whether it is polarized or not I can't remember, but that one was stated as to use. I will have to look it up and post later whether coleman or naphta was polarized or not. Toulene for certain was stated. Just before adding the toluene, test the ph of the aqueous solution containing the meth/iso. It should be around 6 1/2-7 1/2. 6 1/2 was ideal. Either add minute amounts of acid or base to correct the ph. I have found that most of the time the solution is already within those limits of 6.5 to 7.5 without having to adjust the solution at all. THEN add the toluene in equal proportions to aqueous solution. They said they had successfully used other ratios, but that 1:1 was best. Shake vigourously for a couple minutes to interact the two solutions and wait for separation to occur again into two layers. Here, a separation funnel is useful, but I pulled the bottom layer (water-based) off with makeshift bottle and syringe etc. The iso wil be in the organic solvent, and the meth with only trace adulterant will be in the water base. If there is any msn along with the iso cut, it will have to be removed at some point from the solid product with acetone wash. Dehydrate the water-base layer to yield nearly perfect (as can be, depending on how the meth was cooked in the first place) cut free product. I hope this helps everybody. It has given me a new outlook on a dismal prospect of having to live with this crap, and I hope you all find this solution to be simple enough to carry out routinely. I don't know if you all have suffered from this iso cut everywhere, but here in southern California it is all we get every day, and have for years. But now we do not have to settle for that crap anymore. I wish they would take all the time they spend on trying to screw us, and just apply those efforts to creating a fair priced product that is unadulterated and well made. Shit. We are not stupid, most of us, and credit to those who have taken the time to identify the cut and attempted testing different methods over the years to separate it out of our beloved recreational drug. I can not say for sure, but it is my belief that the iso may be more harmful physically to humans than the meth itself in the long term. Apparently there are not any studies yet as to the long term effects of iso cut. Apparently time will be the teacher. If anyone has any specific questions, please ask. I will do my best to quote from the article, or give my own experience regarding the separation process. I am hesitant to post the article, as I do not want any legal repercussions from it's complete disclosure. That is an unfortunate fear of the way things operate in these parts. Now go get you a good clean high experience!

^ are you saying that isopropylbenzylamine is insoluble in water? Is this cut present as the freebase or a HCl salt. I would have thought the latter given the similarities with methamphetamine-HCl.

Surely if this were the case then anyone attempting to inject meth that contained a large proportion of this particular cut, which you say is soluble in an organic non-polar solvent, would not be able to get it to dissolve at all (and then know immediately that they had been had).

I'm just wondering if we could compile or start a list of all the Methamphetamine Cutting Agents we know of I will start the list of and feel free to add any you know of that haven't been listed yet. Most of you will know the ones i have listed already but i have been doing a wide search to find as many as i can.

Glucose
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Isopropylbenzylamine
Various Sugars
Bicarbonate of Soda
Paracetamol
Phenazone
Ascorbic Acid
1-phenylethyamine
Ephedrine
Lactose
Sucrose
Mannitol
Ketamine

That's all i could find so far, see if you guys can find more, I'm interested to know what all the cutters are so we can look deeper into how we can neutralize the cutters in our meth or plain old rid them from our gear, id be interested to know all the melting and boiling points of each adulterant, i spose if i bother to look i will also find that info.

Cheers,

Peace.

i dont think thats what he is saying at all, he is saying that once in DI water the ions of salt will seperate, (the iso and the non benzylamines) and the iso will attach itself to the organic solvent ( toluene) and percipitate or at least become colloidal so that two different layers of liquid will be obtained. one with the iso cut and the other without.

Chloroform will separate... Poor off dry and then wash wit acetone when dry. Check solubility chart for solvents to determine if u keep the liquid bit or the remains

wtf, again - who stole all the full stops, and who taught you how to spell?

What you're saying holds very little importance to harm reduction if you have no clue about what the chemical you are mentioning is. It sounds more like you're asking for someone to help you find something to cut your ice with, that people can't wash out in acetone.

ANDDD god im sick of this fucking facebook generation. NO and KNOW are TWO DIFFERENT FUCKING WORDS HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PRESS TWO MORE KEYS! The simple fact of the matter is it probably takes your stupid fingers longer to navigate the keyboard to type 'no' than it does to not look and type 'know'.

U need diazepam STAT! lol thanks enjoyed your msg your obviously as old as me :)

discussing how to separate cuts from street drugs has always been considered valid HR discussion as far as i'm aware.
Now, obviously when people mention what cuts are out there, it could be interpreted as advertising what dealers could cut drugs with, as opposed to the intended message of what your drugs could be cut with (and the various implications thereof).

In a way, it's the double-edged sword of harm reduction knowledge, for better or worse.

Im feeling you brother. I see your a new comer to BL and impressed you picked that up. In regards to guideline following things have changed (not on paper, threw actions) from a "by the book strict approach" from them during the 2005-2012 era too now what i have personally observed scene returning to BL recently on many occasion off a 'at mods discretion' approach on many guidelines. Im personally all for open discussions like this due to reason as space junk mentioned above. But Until any changes are made in editing the guidelines, because harm reduction and the due nature of the wide range of content on this forum, I believe the 'by the book' way should be changed unless as stated above, done so in writing. All it takes is a search of some threads from the era i mentioned of topics similar to this and you will see 9/10 closed.

This is in no way meant as offence to any mods as they are the ones keeping us all safe and spending there time to do so (not being paid a cent) but perhaps a point that should be discussed in the mod-only forums, more as an idea or suggestion to perhaps alter the original writing into what is acceptable and what is not so theres a clear and refreshed guide too follow. As times change, idea/views change and mods change i think is a good time to discuss what ive said in this post. Theres no harm in changing guidelines either, As long as it remains to be to be enforced my our moderators as it states with no person discretion. This is critical for the safety of guests, members and mods :)
Cheers

AT

Hey mate, I'm from the land down under.

hey, just wanting to know, folling your comment on the chinese.
Im just a normal human man, like every other man.
I have some public, but personal questions id like to discuss as i have had nunerous amounts of saltwater disturbing the piece.
Those are the DEA images aren't they?

apparently it's quite common in shards in the US these days. Let's hope it doesn't become too common here. The Chinese gear should be staying pure for a while I'd think :D