• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

New country based on Research Chemicals

I can build a website for the country so we can track the people who are interested, what talent they have and what they can contribute? Do you guys think this is a good idea?

I can build a website for the country so we can track the people who are interested, what talent they have and what they can contribute? Do you guys think this is a good idea?

I remember thinking there should be a rule that parents couldn't tell their kids what to do. I was about 7 and I still think my idea had more merit than this.

Though I'm sure the Icelandic population will understand our reasons for invasion. Our servers need to be nice and cool! and they're an understanding and progressive lot up there.

We could trade our Haitian slaves to the cartels in exchange for defense.

I remember thinking there should be a rule that parents couldn't tell their kids what to do. I was about 7 and I still think my idea had more merit than this.

Though I'm sure the Icelandic population will understand our reasons for invasion. Our servers need to be nice and cool! and they're an understanding and progressive lot up there.

We could trade our Haitian slaves to the cartels in exchange for defense.

I respect your opinion. But we can'r have slaves. We will abolish physical and mental slavery because we believe every man has the rights to his own mind. if 7 year-old you was so wise please bestow upon us mere mortals, your wisdom and lead us to a more just society.
We want to build a better society for everyone, we appreciate any input whether it is sarcastic or not.

not to rain on your parade but anyone whos done enough h will know you can slam as much as you want but its not going to get you high.

not to rain on your parade but anyone whos done enough h will know you can slam as much as you want but its not going to get you high.
That's the beauty of the new country. You don't have to use only one substance. There will be all kinds of dissociatives, empathogens, psychedelics, stimulants,etc so you can easily take a break from you drug of choice when it stops working.

dissolve all countries and none of this would even need to be discussed.

no, it should be called 4-methyl-dioxy-utopia or some such incomprehensible alphabet soup of drug geek nomenclature.

needs a 3 dimensional fractal mandala flag, and some kind of self-replicating DMT machine-elf entity as a Head (uh, geddit?) of State.

fuck it, this place already exists. it's a couple of bic-lighter years away through DMT hyperspace. the right combination and blood plasma concentration levels of tryptamines and arylcyclohexamines to get there, and once there, your citizenship and passport are already waiting for you.

i'll meet you there in 3 LSD-time minute/lifetimes

no, it should be called 4-methyl-dioxy-utopia or some such incomprehensible alphabet soup of drug geek nomenclature.

needs a 3 dimensional fractal mandala flag, and some kind of self-replicating DMT machine-elf entity as a Head (uh, geddit?) of State.

fuck it, this place already exists. it's a couple of bic-lighter years away through DMT hyperspace. the right combination and blood plasma concentration levels of tryptamines and arylcyclohexamines to get there, and once there, your citizenship and passport are already waiting for you.

i'll meet you there in 3 LSD-time minute/lifetimes

i'm down with that 1145%, but lets just call it

معنى Nootopia معنى
for short/those of us who have successively killed large portions of their brain with drugs and alcohol? heading there now - shall i meet you at Mescaline Avenue or Malcolm XTC boulevard?

i'll be in meditating/teleporting/gestating in Hendrix Crystal Love Fountain Gardens just by the primordial swamplands