• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new (& biggest) DXM fanatic

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
As you can tell by the name, I LOVE DXM. I'm addicted, to be blunt. Using a quarter ounce via Mucinex tablets every week or so.
I'm not only a dexhead though! I also love THC in general and LSD (when I can get some).

Hope to become a good part of this community. :)

Glad to have ya man. Have you ever tried any other NMDA antagonists like Ketamine?

-GC
Unfortunately I haven't yet. If it was easier to find in the US on the street, I would. I don't wanna deal with ordering online, though I'd put that effort in to try a Research Chemical dissociative.

I only ask because I know in terms of long term after effects, Ketamine seems like a much safer alternative. It is becoming more available on the streets with each coming year too. Just wondering.. :)

-GC

I only ask because I know in terms of long term after effects, Ketamine seems like a much safer alternative. It is becoming more available on the streets with each coming year too. Just wondering.. :)

-GC
Is it really? I wish I could use something as much as DXM without the damage. Started having trouble finding words, remembering certain things within this year, along with worryingly cloudy urine.

Is it really? I wish I could use something as much as DXM without the damage. Started having trouble finding words, remembering certain things within this year, along with worryingly cloudy urine.

It does seem K has less problems with long term use compared to DXM. The bladder issues that may be giving you cloudy urine are unfortunately inherent to all NMDA antagonists but could also be less with K since less is needed quantity wise.

DXM does has its own flavor but I’ve found I can get a similar effect but much better and safer using MDMA with K.

Just stuff to keep in mind 🙏🏻 anyways welcome and hope to see ya around!

-GC

i quit dxm and over the counter stuff in general because i felt like it was making me slower. i was always uncertain wheather or not it was the dramamine or DXM or maybe it was a combination of using both and alcohol, but i had burning urine for a few months when i was quitting that stuff. i took a break from drinking too and my problems cleared up.

i'd recommend shrooms if you can get any. most US states allow spore syringes legally (it's just illgeal to grow them into shrooms, which you obviously still can do). if you find a shroom dealer too, they usually have a ton of them because they are pretty easy to grow and profitable. i don't hear of too many life time DXM users, but there are plenty of shroom heads out there.

i quit dxm and over the counter stuff in general because i felt like it was making me slower. i was always uncertain wheather or not it was the dramamine or DXM or maybe it was a combination of using both and alcohol, but i had burning urine for a few months when i was quitting that stuff. i took a break from drinking too and my problems cleared up.

i'd recommend shrooms if you can get any. most US states allow spore syringes legally (it's just illgeal to grow them into shrooms, which you obviously still can do). if you find a shroom dealer too, they usually have a ton of them because they are pretty easy to grow and profitable. i don't hear of too many life time DXM users, but there are plenty of shroom heads out there.
I've been planning on trying shrooms for a minute. A friend of someone I knew was grewing them in May, so hopefully they still have some still sitting around for sale.

Chronic DXM abuse is associated with permanent serotonergic brain damage and psychosis. It's not that uncommon, either. I know 3 people, 2 from bluelight, that experienced this from abusing it when they were younger. It's not very pretty, and the damage is truly permanent.

Do take care, DXM is not harmless. Using high doses frequently is more dangerous than a lot of other similar drugs.

Chronic DXM abuse is associated with permanent serotonergic brain damage and psychosis. It's not that uncommon, either. I know 3 people, 2 from bluelight, that experienced this from abusing it when they were younger. It's not very pretty, and the damage is truly permanent.

Do take care, DXM is not harmless. Using high doses frequently is more dangerous than a lot of other similar drugs.
Psychosis is common from hardcore abuse? :confused: I've had a psychotic episode once, but I've had plenty of times where hallucinations become very vivid and strange (while on DXM).

Psychosis is common from hardcore abuse?
Yeah, but you could also say this about most other drugs as well, either acutely or from withdrawal.

I've had a psychotic episode once, but I've had plenty of times where hallucinations become very vivid and strange (while on DXM).
It's definitely a fire you don't want to stoke. Once you have a first one, you are forever predisposed to having them more easily in the future.

Yeah, but you could also say this about most other drugs as well, either acutely or from withdrawal.

It's definitely a fire you don't want to stoke. Once you have a first one, you are forever predisposed to having them more easily in the future.
Sucks to hear but I'm not surprised. I've tried to get clean and currently I'm not using daily but I've used within the last week (about 2+ grams within 40+ hours). Just sucks how accessible it is.
Least I'm not smoking blues? Really no positive in all of this unless I stretch it.

I'm new myself but couldn't help but say welcome to a fellow dex head, though I do do it much less frequently these days. (Not really by choice, more due to circumstance.)

I cannot fuck with those Mucinex tabs anymore though, I was taking them daily for a long time and it fucked up my stomach something fierce. If I take even just a therapeutic dose now as soon as they hit my stomach I vomit profusely. I mean, I think eating that number of pills, no matter what the pill, can be harmful but something specifically about the Mucinex pills fucked me up, idk.