• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Never smoked oxy...HELP!

Junkkee

Bluelighter
Lifelong dope shooter seeks advice on how to smoke oxy. My guy was short on dope and gave me a few blue oxys (that I realize are likely fent so I'm not gonna eat/shoot em).

I've never smoked anything except weed and the occasional Cuban cigar, so this is new to me. Thanks in advance.

CHEERS, Junkkee

Lifelong dope shooter seeks advice on how to smoke oxy. My guy was short on dope and gave me a few blue oxys (that I realize are likely fent so I'm not gonna eat/shoot em).

I've never smoked anything except weed and the occasional Cuban cigar, so this is new to me. Thanks in advance.

CHEERS, Junkkee
Use tin foil (cut a big rectangle and fold it in half so it has a fold in the middle leaving a river)
Cut the pill into 4 or so pieces. If its a real oxy controlled release it may have a coating so scrap that off with a knife.
Use a small flame under the foil with maybe an inch space between.
The pill will slide down as its smoking (breath in with a straw or similar, breath out nose slowly)
Enjoy and BE SAFE!

Andy

Fistly i wanna say this isn's the smarterst thing to do neither is it harm reduction but this is what would happpen to me i your situation- I would first shoot a quater pill, and from that guesstimate the potency and how much to use for the next shot. LOL I'm hiiiigh on alprazolam and do-7write stupid shit.

Use tin foil (cut a big rectangle and fold it in half so it has a fold in the middle leaving a river)
Cut the pill into 4 or so pieces. If its a real oxy controlled release it may have a coating so scrap that off with a knife.
Use a small flame under the foil with maybe an inch space between.
The pill will slide down as its smoking (breath in with a straw or similar, breath out nose slowly)
Enjoy and BE SAFE!

Andy
Thanks! Ive literally never smoked anything off of foil like this, not even H. I'll report back if I dont completely screw it up! CHEERS

Fistly i wanna say this isn's the smarterst thing to do neither is it harm reduction but this is what would happpen to me i your situation- I would first shoot a quater pill, and from that guesstimate the potency and how much to use for the next shot. LOL I'm hiiiigh on alprazolam and do-7write stupid shit.
Um...I'm not gonna "shoot" anything. I'm SMOKING it. Ive shot fenty before (which is what I'm thinking this is) and I'm not trying to OD and die so...just gonna start by smoking a little piece of it and see what happens. Enjoy your benzos! CHEERS

First thing I want to say is you're taking too big of a risk from a harm reduction standpoint. Although if it was me I would just slam a quarter of it because that's how I roll. :buddies:

First thing I want to say is you're taking too big of a risk from a harm reduction standpoint. Although if it was me I would just slam a quarter of it because that's how I roll. :buddies:
Yeah...thats how I usually roll too, but this isnt oxy. Its fenty. I just cut the pill into quarters and its all blue! There is no coating.

Just smoked a quarter and my neck is warm, lol. Going for no 2 now...

BTW...gack! This tastes like shit! 💩

Well this is def doing the job! All the tension has just melted away. But as its fenty, it wont last long. Oh well. Im gonna finish this one, smoke a bowl, and get to work on Taco Tuesday 🌮🌮🌮

!Viva la Poppy!

@Darvocet...🤣🤣🤣 Ive always said opiates arent supposed to go in your mouth!! 🤮

@Darvocet...🤣🤣🤣 Ive always said opiates arent supposed to go in your mouth!! 🤮
you do make a good point. Because the only ones worth taking oral a are Tramadol and codeine-like drugs, which can be dangerous if injected specifically codeine

Even buprenorphine is a far better drug parenterally. Literally you need a hundred to two hundred micrograms if you're opiate naive. So far as I know in the hospital if you're in for surgery and you tell them look I'm an addict I've been taking such and such for so long the doctor will say "we'll take care of you" and they don't wait for you to be in withdrawals no they don't mess with that they put it in an IV and they may give you a little more but there's no Suboxone and there's no waiting and there's no precipitated withdrawal that I've heard of from hospital administration of IV buprenex
Although he's only able to do that in the context of your surgery.
Know when you start to recover and he says looking good he nods to the nurse and she says okay we're going to be putting you on Suboxone now.

you do make a good point. Because the only ones worth taking oral a are Tramadol and codeine-like drugs, which can be dangerous if injected specifically codeine

Even buprenorphine is a far better drug parenterally. Literally you need a hundred to two hundred micrograms if you're opiate naive. So far as I know in the hospital if you're in for surgery and you tell them look I'm an addict I've been taking such and such for so long the doctor will say "we'll take care of you" and they don't wait for you to be in withdrawals no they don't mess with that they put it in an IV and they may give you a little more but there's no Suboxone and there's no waiting and there's no precipitated withdrawal that I've heard of from hospital administration of IV buprenex
Know when you start to recover and he says looking good he nods to the nurse and she says okay we're going to be putting you on Suboxone now.
I've been a dope fiend for over 30 years and have been on Subutex, Suboxone and Methadone, both tablet and liquid. When I was on Subutex, I was on the max. 28 to 32 mgs. Meh. I'd see op naive people drooling on themselves off of 4 mgs, lol.

But I'm currently on tablet methadone from a private doc and all is well. I'm a good kid and take my dose about 90% of the time, but still do my dope occasionally. I give the doc clean tests and I don't double up by taking the 'done on the days I use. It works for everyone involved. And I'm on a fairly low dose of 'done, but man...that Subutex just did NOT do it for me. Plus this was before the bupe strips. Putting those nasty pills under your tongue...blech! So if I was to go for surgery, its fully documented that I'm on the 'done from a doctor.

On another note, that fenty was much more to my liking smoking it that shooting. Which is weird since...yeah. When Ive banged fenty it wasnt intentional and I wasnt a fan. It hit me like a freight train and then made me want to sleep. Then about 2 hours later I was yawning and getting watery eyes cuz its so friggin short acting. I'm sure this I just smoked will be wearing off soon too.

Oh man...dont say "precipitated withdrawals"...the horror! I'm having flashbacks to a very bad night. People who THINK they've been through w/ds but havent had the precips? AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

*MAKE IT STOP!!!!😬🤢🤮🥵😢😫*

Oh man...dont say "precipitated withdrawals"...the horror! I'm having flashbacks to a very bad night. People who THINK they've been through w/ds but havent had the precips? AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

*MAKE IT STOP!!!!😬🤢🤮🥵😢😫*
What happened you overdose and received the Narcan challenge?

I've been a dope fiend for over 30 years and have been on Subutex, Suboxone and Methadone, both tablet and liquid. When I was on Subutex, I was on the max. 28 to 32 mgs. Meh. I'd see op naive people drooling on themselves off of 4 mgs, lol.

But I'm currently on tablet methadone from a private doc and all is well. I'm a good kid and take my dose about 90% of the time, but still do my dope occasionally. I give the doc clean tests and I don't double up by taking the 'done on the days I use. It works for everyone involved. And I'm on a fairly low dose of 'done, but man...that Subutex just did NOT do it for me. Plus this was before the bupe strips. Putting those nasty pills under your tongue...blech! So if I was to go for surgery, its fully documented that I'm on the 'done from a doctor.

On another note, that fenty was much more to my liking smoking it that shooting. Which is weird since...yeah. When Ive banged fenty it wasnt intentional and I wasnt a fan. It hit me like a freight train and then made me want to sleep. Then about 2 hours later I was yawning and getting watery eyes cuz its so friggin short acting. I'm sure this I just smoked will be wearing off soon too.
I just had a deja vu reading your third paragraph. For a moment there I was hoping to get more information but like waking up from a dream it dissipates quickly. Now what is particular to that paragraph it would give me such a strange almost fatalistic feeling? Not about you.

Just the descriptions of fentanyl IV use which for most people I'm guessing is unintentional. There's investment on the part of drug cartels to make the product of black tar seem unchanged, probably by adding simple cheap ingredients to mimic the color smell and even taste. Course there might even be very crude opium derivatives or just raw opium itself I wouldn't put it past them. However it's a hassle. Probably most of the illicit opium crop from Mexico is still being turned into heroin and possibly better than ever . I bet there's even a sense of pride in people who Harvest poppies and precipitate out morphine base and they've become a lot like artisinal winemakers. Only they make smack. And take the additional time and effort to refine it to a very high degree of potency and purity. After which they will dissolve it and adding sugar and other ingredients to produce a product with an exclusive clientele probably consisting of people like Hunter Biden by the way I have nothing against Hunter Biden he's a blue lighter obviously in spirit if not you know if he hasn't made his donation thru Maps I would encourage him to do so it's tax deductible ...
oh Hey Hunter !
Polish-20211005-162201736.jpg

I was just talking about you that's all knowing that you're with us every step of the way to the good and the bad and the... Oh give my regards to your dad (I've actually known the Bidens for longtime... family friends that's all...) tell him I hope he's well and remind him that I'm not his psychiatrist. Oh and also the that the football he has with Joe Montana's signature on it and Jerry Rice that is not the nuclear football he was asking me about the latches to open it...
You, you know what go ahead and tell him tell him he has to press on either end at the same time that will release the mechanism and theres a Nokia keypad where he can enter the nuclear codes. Tell him that. You might as well throw in that the nuclear codes are being kept by Tom Brady.
See you later Hunter. What's that? No I don't have any okay bye!
I'm Shameless when it comes to trying to get laughs. I even paraphrased (stole) the bit about the football codes from a Jon Rappaport article

So completely meandered all over the place you can tell that I'm using a nice quality Indica with a little bit of a sativa although it's not a hybrid I think it's just more of that there was some sativa left in the pipe so I'm getting that active imagination and feelings of fun and a greater potential for watching television Maybe later

What happened you overdose and received the Narcan challenge?
Haha, no...no Narcan Challenge (havent heard that term in a while). No, the first doc I had who was giving me tablet 'done got into trouble w the DEA. Apparently he had a patient who was on Vikes. Dude went postal, shot a cop, and ended up killing himself in some epic standoff. So i guess that was all my doc's fault because he had been prescribing this guy Vikes for his chronic back pain (🙄).

So the Big Bad Feds came to his office and told him he could no longer prescribe opioids except Bupe to anyone. Whole buncha patients screwed over, whole buncha files confiscated, including mine. I pulled into the parking lot for my normal monthly appointment to get my methadone and my doc comes out and tells me that he can no longer give it to me. Um...ok? So he was trying to switch me from the 'done to the Bupe, and we didnt wait long enough. Here we go...

Holy fuck...there is now nothing on this planet I fear more than precips. I would rather be in a prison knife fight than go thru that shit again! I literally saw demons that night. At one point I was actually running around the house screaming. In the bathtub, out of the bathtub, back in the bathtub, then back to running and screaming like a lunatic. My partner was shoving Trazadone and Soma down my throat. We were on the phone w my old addiction doc who is a friend of ours (the doc I had when I was on all that Bupe). My spouse: Do you want to talk to Dr. Wright? Me: NO I DONT WANT TO TALK TO DR. FUCKING WRIGHT GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AAARHFJFHGAAAHH!!! Dr. Wright finally just said to take me to the ER and they would give me methadone to knock me out. So the spouse gets me into the car and off we go. (I have very little memory of this part) As we pull into the parking lot, all those pills I had taken finally kicked in and I passed out. Okie doke, back home and off to bed. Never even got out of the car.

I slept about 12 hours and when I woke up I felt like I had been hit by a train. I was in a puddle of my own sweat and my leg muscles were so wrecked from tensing that when I tried to get out of bed, I just fell in the floor. I literally could not stand without help. My mother is African and Brazilian so I'm pretty tan. I saw myself in the mirror and couldnt believe it. I had ZERO color in my face. White as a ghost. I immediately called my connect and... yeah.

Haha, omg. What a nightmare. I talked to Dr. Wright a few days later and asked him if he could hear me screaming when he was talking to the spouse. He said "Oh yeah, and those were NOT screams of joy!" Fortunately he was getting ready to become the Medical Director of a new clinic and he got me on tablet 'done w them, which is how I got to where I am now. My doc there started her own practice and is the one prescribing me my 'done at this point. Yay Dr. Ellie!

Man...junkiedom. It aint for sissies!

I'm amazed after all that you still feel the need to glamorize poison. What are you getting a commission from Mallinckrodt? Or maybe the cartels... nah, they're too cheap to pay for even a small-time sales hustle. Plus they don't need to. So who you trying to convince?
Over 70,000 casualties, more than at the height of the Vietnam War way more. That was last year. This year we're on track believe it or not for 100k. Anyway those are just big numbers that don't make sense except in the context of individual stories. Like this one:

I'm amazed after all that you still feel the need to glamorize poison. What are you getting a commission from Mallinckrodt? Or maybe the cartels... nah, they're too cheap to pay for even a small-time sales hustle. Plus they don't need to. So who you trying to convince?
Over 70,000 casualties, more than at the height of the Vietnam War way more. That was last year. This year we're on track believe it or not for 100k. Anyway those are just big numbers that don't make sense except in the context of individual stories. Like this one:
Who are you talking to, me? If so...how and where did I ever "glamorize" anything? And who the fuck is Mallinckrodt? What in the actual FUCK are you talking about? "glamorize"? All I've done is ask questions and post experiences. And I dont do "poison", I do heroin. Ive NEVER ONCE tried to make being a junkie for 30 year sound like something someone would want to do. Not on here or anywhere else.

If you meant that comment for me, you can gfy. If not, my apologies. But I dont see anyone else in this convo, so..

🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Most of these casualties can be directly or indirectly attributed to the War on Drugs. Without it we wouldn't see fentanyl, or varying potencies leading to overdoses etc. Switzerland already does it, give pure diamorphine to addicts and the death rate plummeted. In Portugal they decriminalized possession of drugs, people were scaremongering about planes full of drug tourists coming but they didn't, instead again criminality and death toll fell down. Prohibition is just a big failure.

But to the topic: Just don't do it. I'd stick with diamorphine for snorting or pills for, well, to just swallow them. By smoking pills you inhale a ton of fillers and imagine how your lung will find that.