Never had sex while rolling

AxonJunkie

Bluelighter
The past 2 times I've rolled I so wanted to have sex but after going out and coming home to chill for the rest of the night it never happens. I guess my mind gets preoccupied in other things and it doesn't become all that important. Is anyone else like this?
------------------
"Sweet like candy to my soul,
sweet you rock and sweet you roll." -Dave Matthews

Someone else like me!! Only, I actually did have sex once or twice(?) while coming down.. I'm dying to do it while peaking, tho. You are all gonna laugh really hard i'm sure, but once I start coming down, I just doze off wherever.. You can imagine the sex those 2 nites
smile.gif
hahahahhaa!! I dont remember much.. but either does he, so thats alright
smile.gif

plur.. have fun
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

My best friend since I real young had sex with his present girlfriend the first and only time he did exstacy, at our graduation. He has never been the the same since, He got trapped in a world with her. He stopped smoking weed and doing all the crazy shit we used too, to live her life. I have a personal rule never to have sex on E but I know If I break that rule it will be because I found the right chick to get stuck in that world with.
[This message has been edited by RASTA_YOUTH (edited 20 January 2000).]

hey irish...
WAY too much info there babe...it wouldn't be so bad if i didn't know you!
anyways...my take on this one
never had sex on it... never wanted to
my ex and i used to roll together all the time... and to be honest... i was all about just holding her close to me when we were rolling... *shrug*
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

my husband rarly considers our roll complete intill we have sex.on many occasions while he was going down on me(sorry for being so explicit)my mind just ventures off and sometimes i find myself completly consumed in myself and my own mind.as for sex while rolling its hard while you are peaking.its all in the timing as soon as you start to feel yourself level out and come down kiss your girl then,it will be the best kiss and the sex to follow will be incredible.When i talk about my mind drifting it comes from waiting too long or taking more then two plls.please try it once.oh.yes, you defaintly want to be with someone you want forever.

I've had sex while rolling with my honey, but when he is coming down of course. Yet my he loves going down on me while his on it and I do too (honestly even without having "e" in our system). We had that best experience of our life's, yet I know we have more to come.
smile.gif

------------------

i'm not opposed to it at all...i guess i'm still looking for that someone special to share that with i guess...
frown.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

soul.. hahaha
smile.gif

The thing is, I know who I want to do that with.. We never get a chance to be that alone anymore, though.. Oh well, I guess its not meant to happen then.
frown.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

I have had sex on E,and my personall experience was that its kinda hard too keep a erection ,and trying too bone while comeing down only leads too good sleep!!!but my new finding for those horny rollers is too take 1-1.1/2 caps o GHB which stands for GETT HORNY BABEEE.ha ha ha!!!This combineation seems to work extremelywell for sex and for boosting and prolonging your e high.And G is so damn cheap!!!!DOPE

hey irish
i'm sorry
frown.gif

if i knew you wanted to be alone....you and i could have gone out ourselves hee hee
kidding
smile.gif

(i can always dream)
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly