• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Never got the magic 🥺 Maybe there's still hope?

samsoon

Greenlighter
Greetings rollers.

So, I've recently done this (I am aware of how irresponsible some of this is):

1. First ever time I've done MDMA - about 75mg (probably - was in a non-tested E pill) - felt nice, calm, good, but very very mild. Didn't really feel like the real thing.
  2. 2 weeks later - 100mg + 50mg booster (non-tested crystal powder). Very similar experience.
  3. 3 days later (yes yes, I know) - 150mg (tested crystal powder - probably MDMA but not sure about purity) = felt a jittery come up but nothing much after 30-60 minutes. Took 150mg booster which didn't do anything.
  4. 2 weeks later - 100mg (same tested crystal) = jitter come up, but faded soon after.
  5. 3 days later - 130mg (same tested crystal) = slightly stronger come up, but faded soon after.

For the first experience, I was only 3 weeks off an SSRI (Lexapro) which might have interfered with the experience (I was also on Prozac for many many years but have stopped more than 2 years ago).
For the later attempts to roll - might have been not waiting long enough between rolls and/or after quitting the SSRI.

I hope that because I didn't actually roll, especially the later ones, I might not have suffered too much physiological damage. I was, and still am, taking several supplements to protect myself, including NAC, vitamin C, 5-htp (following the roll, not before), Melatonin, etc.

I'm going to wait 3 months until I try again, this time with crystal that is legit - tested high purity.

I hope it's enough time to wait considering my 'abuse', and I hope this time it'll work because of waiting enough time from the previous attempts and putting more time between the roll and quitting the meds.

What do you think?!

Anyone with a similar experience of not being able to roll at first but then, on next attempts, getting the actual magic?

Hi OP! I used to be on an SNRI(Buproprion) & Prozac for a year and a half, and my personal time period (to roll, that is) was always 3 months. We’re all biologically different of course but if you give a little more time to help those receptors start reuptaking again, and just regaining that natural release of serotonin(exercise helped me a lot), I think you’ll have far more success next time. It is a downer knowing that you might have to wait 3 months or so, I’m sure you could get some magic in 2, but totally worth it as a lot of MDMA experiences are beyond memorable!
Take care

That's good to know... so you're saying you waited 3 months after coming off of your meds? Have you tried to roll previously - either shortly after quitting them or while taking them?

I don't mind waiting 3 months (I mean, I do, as I actually want to do MDMA therapeutically and I'm not in a great state) if I know I'll get some of that magic.

I
That's good to know... so you're saying you waited 3 months after coming off of your meds? Have you tried to roll previously - either shortly after quitting them or while taking them?

I don't mind waiting 3 months (I mean, I do, as I actually want to do MDMA therapeutically and I'm not in a great state) if I know I'll get some of that magic.
I have rolled about 2 weeks after stopping my SNRI - and I had good effects honestly! We’re all just biologically different though so it could be different for every single different person, dosage, how long you took it etc

I would chalk it up to bunk pills, low dosage, total uncertainty about what you actually took and how much you actually took, and the fact that every person that rolls needs a different dose to hit their sweet spot.

Take me for example. I never got the suicide blues. I was always in an afterglow.

The first time I took MDMA was in 1998, and it was a baby aspirin. School baby aspirins. They were basically just pressed MDMA size of baby aspirin. Probably 100 mg, maybe 125.

When I came up the girl that my brother had strategically position next to me who noticed I was coming up and started trying to stick her tongue down my throat. Then she gave me a starburst and I put it in my mouth without taking the wrapper off because I was so rolled the fuck up.

After the first time I realized that I preferred one and a half to two pills a night to get to the level that I liked.

Can I roll off of one good pill, yes. But I don't have to. I can take one and a half or two because that makes me feel really good.

I prefer it when my eyes are going all over the place when I can't catch my thoughts when I have to trust the people that I'm out with to not let me walk into the ladies bathroom unless I'm doing it on purpose.

I'm trying to say is that you don't know what your sweet spot dose is yet, and you sure as hell don't know if what you took was MDMA or what the dose size was.

Take the time to find a legitimate lab. Created multiple reagent tested MDMA. And then test the s*** out of it again.

I know this is blue light but danceafe.org was so easy to work with and they privacy policy says they won't give your information to anyone. Not even the cops.

Crush it down and put it in solution, and then wash it with things that MDMA is insoluble in but everything else is soluble.

And then take what's left over and put it in something that MDMA is soluble in.

And then wash it through some wool. (By this I mean a proper chemical filter, IG filter wool or filter paper)

And when you're done you can re crystallize it up or you can just evaporate the solvent.

Measure it on a digital scale that is accurate to 1 mg, (You can buy them on Amazon for about $19)

And then titrate your dose up.

Start at 150 mg. That's supposed to be the sweet spot.

And I would recommend that if you take it orally you dissolve it in a glass of water and guzzle it right down.

Personally, I like booty bumping it. The roll that I get off of rectal administration is so much better than taking it orally you can't understand. It lasts longer and you roll harder.

If you want a booty bomb go get one of the little baby syringes for giving medicine. CVS gives little tiny ones out for free. You can buy one that's like up to two teaspoons for like $7.95.

Take like literally a half a teaspoon and then put your measured dose of powder in the water and let it dissolve and then put a little tiny bit more. Make sure it's all dissolved and suck it up the syringe. Stick some lubricant in your a****** make sure all your s*** is out of your butt and stick the syringe up your butt and squirt it up.

Make sure you're lying down on your side for about 15 to 20 minutes so that it doesn't run out your ass.

Strap in and enjoy the ride.

I would chalk it up to bunk pills, low dosage, total uncertainty about what you actually took and how much you actually took, and the fact that every person that rolls needs a different dose to hit their sweet spot.

Take me for example. I never got the suicide blues. I was always in an afterglow.

The first time I took MDMA was in 1998, and it was a baby aspirin. School baby aspirins. They were basically just pressed MDMA size of baby aspirin. Probably 100 mg, maybe 125.

When I came up the girl that my brother had strategically position next to me who noticed I was coming up and started trying to stick her tongue down my throat. Then she gave me a starburst and I put it in my mouth without taking the wrapper off because I was so rolled the fuck up.

After the first time I realized that I preferred one and a half to two pills a night to get to the level that I liked.

Can I roll off of one good pill, yes. But I don't have to. I can take one and a half or two because that makes me feel really good.

I prefer it when my eyes are going all over the place when I can't catch my thoughts when I have to trust the people that I'm out with to not let me walk into the ladies bathroom unless I'm doing it on purpose.

I'm trying to say is that you don't know what your sweet spot dose is yet, and you sure as hell don't know if what you took was MDMA or what the dose size was.

Take the time to find a legitimate lab. Created multiple reagent tested MDMA. And then test the s*** out of it again.

I know this is blue light but danceafe.org was so easy to work with and they privacy policy says they won't give your information to anyone. Not even the cops.

Crush it down and put it in solution, and then wash it with things that MDMA is insoluble in but everything else is soluble.

And then take what's left over and put it in something that MDMA is soluble in.

And then wash it through some wool. (By this I mean a proper chemical filter, IG filter wool or filter paper)

And when you're done you can re crystallize it up or you can just evaporate the solvent.

Measure it on a digital scale that is accurate to 1 mg, (You can buy them on Amazon for about $19)

And then titrate your dose up.

Start at 150 mg. That's supposed to be the sweet spot.

And I would recommend that if you take it orally you dissolve it in a glass of water and guzzle it right down.

Personally, I like booty bumping it. The roll that I get off of rectal administration is so much better than taking it orally you can't understand. It lasts longer and you roll harder.

If you want a booty bomb go get one of the little baby syringes for giving medicine. CVS gives little tiny ones out for free. You can buy one that's like up to two teaspoons for like $7.95.

Take like literally a half a teaspoon and then put your measured dose of powder in the water and let it dissolve and then put a little tiny bit more. Make sure it's all dissolved and suck it up the syringe. Stick some lubricant in your a****** make sure all your s*** is out of your butt and stick the syringe up your butt and squirt it up.

Make sure you're lying down on your side for about 15 to 20 minutes so that it doesn't run out your ass.

Strap in and enjoy the ride.
Interesting...
I did test it with 4 reagent tests, and it's also a brownish-tan crystal rock that looks legit. So there must be 'some' MDMA in it, but it might be low purity. I did feel a strong jittery come up, but yeah, it never really hit me in a magical way.

Also I tried 3 different batches, but it could be 3 bunk ones, or low purity ones.

Interesting...
I did test it with 4 reagent tests, and it's also a brownish-tan crystal rock that looks legit. So there must be 'some' MDMA in it, but it might be low purity. I did feel a strong jittery come up, but yeah, it never really hit me in a magical way.

Also I tried 3 different batches, but it could be 3 bunk ones, or low purity ones.

Brownish-tan means impurities, and unfortunately depending on the route these impurities often times negate the positive aspects of MDMA. MDMA doesn’t have to be a clear crystal to be good but ya…

-GC