• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Neurontin /gabapentin + Heroin + Xanax

nycblueskie

Bluelighter
Hey guys I have a bunch of neurontin (300 And 600 mg) does anyone have any PERSONAL EXPERIENCE mixing this with H or xax, or both? Does the euphoria increase or does it Atleast slow u. Down more or have any benefits whatsoever?

And please don't post about how dangerous is it to mix benzos and opiates blah blah blah (makes ppl sound like my mother lol ) I don't care please stick to the topic, thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I'm changing your title to 'Xanax'.

Secondly, from my personal experience, no, benzo's do not add much to the heroin experience. With methadone and buprenorphine, although dangerous, the combination can be very euphoric. But with short acting agonist it just seems like a waste. If youve got good heroin, just get high off that, save the other bullshit for a rainy day, and use the gabapentin for withdrawal.

First off, I'm changing your title to 'Xanax'.

Secondly, from my personal experience, no, benzo's do not add much to the heroin experience. With methadone and buprenorphine, although dangerous, the combination can be very euphoric. But with short acting agonist it just seems like a waste. If youve got good heroin, just get high off that, save the other bullshit for a rainy day, and use the gabapentin for withdrawal.

xanax helps me nod better with the H. But from your post, ii'm concluding the gaba does nothing?

As Znegative said...I would skip the Xanax.

Mixing three downers (heroin, alprazolam/Xanax and gabapentin/Neurotin) together is never a good idea from a harm reduction point of view.

lol my suboxone doctor GIVES me gabapentin (60 300mg a month) and wrote it for 5 auto-refills, so I highly DOUBT it allows you to get higher on opiates as suboxone is a partial opiate. I used the gaba for withdrawal and it actually is moderately effective. Benzos will just make you fall asleep faster after shooting H so it's sort of a waist to mix them. Although if you get shitty dope it will increase the nod. As for Gaba and benzos, I have heard people claim that they compete for the same receptors and block each other but this is incorrect. Gabapentin acts on the calcium channels and increases the number of gaba receptors in your brain which if taken first could potentially potentate other benzos taken after.

Last edited:
lol my suboxone GIVES me gabapentin (60 300mg a month) and wrote it for 5 auto-refills, so I highly DOUBT it allows you to get higher on opiates as suboxone is a partial opiate. I used the gaba for withdrawal and it actually is moderately effective. Benzos will just make you fall asleep faster after shooting H so it's sort of a waist to mix them. Although if you get shitty dope it will increase the nod. As for Gaba and benzos, I have heard people claim that they compete for the same receptors and block each other but this is incorrect. Gabapentin acts on the calcium channels and increases the number of gaba receptors in your brain which if taken first could potentially potentate other benzos taken after.

FUCK y didn't I read his earlier!!!!! I already took 4 stick fuck guess I'll put it the test later / tomorrow. Problem is I got a 22 oz Heineken also so I won't kNow if the beer or GABA is the potentiTor

Two days ago I consumed a small amount of gabapentin, along with a few mg of etizolam. An hour later I administered a low dose of heroin via intravenously and according to my friends, I fell out and stopped breathing with no heart rate. My friend performed mouth to mouth in an attempt to revive me, fortunately I came around. I was extremely surprised, as they were all low doses, but I believe since they were all different depressants it perpetuated my chances for an OD. Please be careful out there.

I really just don't see the point in mixing all these downers together unless you're addicted o all of them. If you're just trying to get a better buzz off your heroin, do a little bit more. It won't dirty the high and you actually have a better chance of not killing your self than doing heroin and then another depressant or two. If you do decide to mix, use the gabapentin. It's still not sAfe, but it's better than Xanax..plus gabapentin is kind of like THC in that it only IME seems to increase the nod/body high of opiates as long as you stay at a reasonable dose (which, I'd you don't take GABA everyday, 300mg really should be enough). Taking a gram or more of the stuff is going to dirty your high and leave you with what I find to be a very sloppy state of intoxication, such as the lack of motor function similar to GBL/GHB but without the euphoria.

I once woke up in the hospital narcan'd after taking this exact combo....be careful mixing downers....

Speaking from experience

Im currently enjoying a cocktail of 8 400mg gabapentin, and a nice 70cc dose of H.... I personally think the 'pentin increases the high of the H.. Makes it easier to nod, higher euphoria, more relaxed... Although I don't encourage anyone to take this same dose because I've built a pretty high tolerance to both these drugs and that's currently what dose it takes me to get "high".. :| but overall its a nice combo as long as you do it right..
(Side note: too much gabapentin WILL make you puke.. And you will be miserable for hours!)